Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Entropy

Sandy

First of all, best of luck to those affected by Sandy, hope everything is going to be OK.

We will probably be affected by Sandy and lose power/Internet for a while, possibly days. I might be able to have some very limited cellular Internet access, but I won't rely on it. Obviously, if my power is out the shop orders won't be fulfilled until I can get back online, so if you want to buy something you better do it soon.

Goodluck to you and Roja and all others that will be affected.

I add my prayers as well.

The power is out, no idea when it is coming back.. Everything else is ok, no damage here. I hope others are ok too!

I'm glad you're ok. I'm sure they will fix the power when the storm clears.

The power is out, no idea when it is coming back.. Everything else is ok, no damage here. I hope others are ok too!

Glad there is no damage, hopefully your power will be back soon. Try not to go too sane in the mean time :)

First of all, best of luck to those effected* by Sandy, hope everything is going to be OK.

We will probably be effected* by Sandy and lose power/Internet for a while, possibly days.

corrected a spelling mistake :P

GL with the hurricane though

First of all, best of luck to those effected* by Sandy, hope everything is going to be OK.

We will probably be effected* by Sandy and lose power/Internet for a while, possibly days.

corrected a spelling mistake :P

GL with the hurricane though

affected was correct, effect is also a word but not the correct meaning in this case. Sorry, Infamous......affected was correct. To illustrate:

the "effects" of the hurricane could be felt by many in the East coast but not all were "affected" as badly as others

--from a student of English (who does not usually correct mistakes, but felt unable to resist in a case where someone goes out of way to correct something that is already correct with an incorrect correction lol)

**hope you are ok Radu and Roja

Edited by yethq

yeah, I know you hate it when people use effect instead of affect :P

anywho, i'm guessing the hurricane passed and everything is ok?

Edited by Infamous