Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Entropy

Help spread the word

Due to the fact that there are so many MMOs out there, we are getting fewer and fewer people visiting out web site. Almost half as last year. Advertising helps a bit, but it's pretty expensive, and it's not as good as word of mouth advertising.

So if you like the game, and would like to spread the word about it, here are a few things you can do:

1. If you have a Facebook account, please like our page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eternal-Lands/102799149763320?ref=hl After you like the page, like some of the stuff there too (pictures, posts, etc.)

If you are the kind of person who posts every minute detail about their life on FB, you can also post on your wall stuff like "Playing Eternal Lands right now" or something similar. If you don't post on your wall too often, please consider making a post such as: "I am playing Eternal Lands, it's a cool free mmorpg, I can show you around if you'd like to give it a try".

2. If you have a website, blog, etc. please link to us. Either a text link, or a banner. You can find some banners here: http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?app=gallery&album=170

3. If you have friends or relatives that are into gaming, maybe mention EL to them, and if they want to give it a try, help them in the beginning, show them around, etc.

Will do radu and I will put a banner on my blog site, and btw, I did write about el on my blog and tell a bit about it and give a link for website, as well as gave my ingame name and told them they can pm me when they make a character and I would be glad to help them get started. So doing what I can :)