Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
calif

WTF?

Whats the point of moderator that doesn't answer pm's? (and, no, i'm not mod bashing) Just wondering? Any thoughts (intelligent or stupid, as I am sure there are both)

Maybe afk? Maybe you are on his/her ignores?

If you have a question that requires a moderator, you are supposed to use #help_me, which then lets an available moderator get back to you as fast as possible.

Actually, #help_me should be considered the *only* possibility for a moderator issue, unless a specific moderator already dealt with the issue in question in the past. (or #abuse if reporting a rule violation of course.)

The #help_me method allows an actually-available moderator to respond, rather than disturbing an individual one who may be busy IRL, or dealing with something else, or sick and "not playing mod" that day, or whatever.

By using the command, you still get direct contact with a moderator, just with one that's actually available to respond. That's the whole point of the command.

Being logged in does not mean being available. Always use #help_me for mod issues. Always.

Edited by Burn