Eternal Lands Official Forums
Stone

Mule level update

I can understand wanting something for hot or cold areas, so how about just giving mules +2 heat/cold protection. They do have fur. You need to have a trade off for the emu bonus, you can't wear anything. Yeah, I'd like to have my arrow shooting alt mule a ton of arrows into the gp arena, but he can't.

Yeah, I'd like to have my arrow shooting alt mule a ton of arrows into the gp arena, but he can't.

People mule loads of arrows to the arena all the time. You have to de-mule to actually range, but you got the real need, getting the arrows there, taken care of, no need to stay mule once you're in and on the spot you want.

I can understand wanting something for hot or cold areas, so how about just giving mules +2 heat/cold protection. They do have fur. You need to have a trade off for the emu bonus, you can't wear anything. Yeah, I'd like to have my arrow shooting alt mule a ton of arrows into the gp arena, but he can't.

As I understood it, the extra slots were to store your equiped gear while in mule form, not to allow you to equip anything while muling.

Reasoning: for in(st|v)ance you equip you fighting kit, and fill up with your inventory with other stuff you need. (healing and teleport essies, SRs, rosto, various other pots, some extra armor and weapons, like bow and arrows, etc.)

Add 2 slots for the muling (glyph+food). That can easily add up to more than 28 slots.

Now what do you do with your equipped gear when changing to mule? Can't keep on wearing it, and at the moment no slots to store it. (Note that it the few extra slots wouldn't help a lot for non-stackable pots and such).

Muling arrows to arena is different in that the only kit you need there is arena ticket, bow and arrows (plus perhaps night visor, gc, food); not enough to fill up inventory.

Yeah, I'd like to have my arrow shooting alt mule a ton of arrows into the gp arena, but he can't.

People mule loads of arrows to the arena all the time. You have to de-mule to actually range, but you got the real need, getting the arrows there, taken care of, no need to stay mule once you're in and on the spot you want.

All I meant is that he doesn't have the MM perk, so that one step into GP and I no doubt a Mchim or a Fchim will grind him into little pieces.

Revi, 36 spaces isn't enough for you to take all the things for a instance you want bring with you?

Aquila - occasionally it can be quite tight with slots if your muling in. For example:

Primary Equipment: 8 Slots

Creature Food: 1 Slot

Health Essence: 1 Slot

SRs and BRs: 2 Slots

EMPs and GHPs: 2 Slots

Elven Bow: 1 Slot

PKAs: 1 Slot

Att/Coord/Reas pots: 3 Slots

Spare Sword: 1 Slot

Spare set of armor: 3 Slots

Spare CoL/RDHoLaM: 1-2 Slots

Disengagement Rings: 1 Slot

Hyperspace Keys: 2 Slots

Rostogols: 1 Slot

28-29 slots, ignoring other stuff like Summoning stones, FAs incase of bad drops, TTR essence, and the non-stackable potions that many take. Revi is right, you can sometimes quickly fill up your slots while muling.

On topic however, yes to achievement for mule levels, and for knowing when you go up a level with celebratory message.

Edited by Grort