Eternal Lands Official Forums
Deckara

problem at portland sto

I was saving up for the NMT cape. I was sure I had 180k gcs in sto. When I went there to retrieve the gcs, some how it transfer just 18k gcs. I would just like someone to check the logs. Did I or did I not have 180k gcs in sto?

I was portland sto. I have to admit could I have been mistaken, yes? So appreciate the checking for me. Could have sworn there was 180kgcs there for the last two weeks.

char "Deckara" at portland sto

Thanks, Deck

Edited by Deckara

You can not set the counter to higher than 5 digits when using inventory. If you want to transfer 180,000 gc easiest way is to do it is by using 90,000 twice.

you think you transferred 180k but only got 18k, so what you must have thought is "where the fk did the other 162k go?" and you did not bother checking the storage afterwards to check if it was still there?

Saxum is right though. but it's amazing you might have lost 162k, and did not bother opening your coins section in storage to double-check O.o

You can not set the counter to higher than 5 digits when using inventory. If you want to transfer 180,000 gc easiest way is to do it is by using 90,000 twice.

Indeed.

So how much gc is left in storage now?

I was sure I had 180k gcs in sto. When I went there to retrieve the gcs, some how it transfer just 18k gcs.

yes Greyelf, i think that was clear from the first post. what i meant was he only got 18,000 from storage while there was 180,000 in there. but did not bother checking where the rest went.

seems silly. if you know you got 180k in sto and only withdraw 18k, the rest must still be in storage, that's the first place you check in that situation.

but that's just me, does everyone else ask mods to check their storage for them instead of re-checking their own storage?

Alright, lets just clarify because it appears there has been some confusion.. About two weeks ago I had about 180k kgcs in storage and I forget how much in inventory. I decided to start getting in on invances and invasions. To prepare I decided to purchase good armor and NMT cape. I started selling rosto every couple of days. I finally got to over 300kgcs inventory from sales and with the 180kgcs sto would leave me give me enough to buy NMT cape. I go to sto to get the gcs and as I transfer, what only 18kgcs transfered.

Now let me say this as I am in my fifties, I do question myself sometimes. HOLD ON, did I not have 180kgcs in there? Well I just asking for the Admin to check for me as to whether I have had 180kgcs in sto in the last few days.. I have not left portland sto since.

Listen when u get older sometimes u mentally screw up?

I was sure I had it in there but then again I am an old fart who just plays for fun...!!!

I know u Admins are busy with the people who get sneaky and try to get over on the game, but if u could spare a few minutes I would be forever in ur debt...

Old Fart Deckara...

Edited by Deckara

Only radu can see what is sitting currently in your storage, so you will need to send him a message asking him to check. I can see what enters it or leaves it, but you need radu for a current inactive list. I don't know if he can see a snapshot of what it was at any given point in the past though.

Hmm. Looked at your logs.

Best I can see for you:

Mon Sep 10 19:13:17 2012 Deckara withdrew 10000 Gold Coins

Mon Sep 10 19:13:17 2012 Deckara withdrew 8415 Gold Coins

Mon Sep 10 19:13:30 2012 Deckara deposited 10000 Gold Coins

Mon Sep 10 19:13:32 2012 Deckara deposited 10000 Gold Coins

Mon Sep 10 19:14:06 2012 Deckara deposited 325681 Gold Coins

Mon Sep 10 19:15:16 2012 Deckara withdrew 10000 Gold Coins

Tue Sep 11 15:46:17 2012 Deckara deposited 10000 Gold Coins

Tue Sep 11 15:47:26 2012 Deckara withdrew 50000 Gold Coins

Tue Sep 11 15:47:27 2012 Deckara withdrew 50000 Gold Coins

Tue Sep 11 15:47:27 2012 Deckara withdrew 50000 Gold Coins

Tue Sep 11 15:47:28 2012 Deckara withdrew 50000 Gold Coins

Tue Sep 11 15:47:28 2012 Deckara withdrew 50000 Gold Coins

Tue Sep 11 15:47:29 2012 Deckara withdrew 50000 Gold Coins

Tue Sep 11 15:47:57 2012 Deckara withdrew 5000 Gold Coins

Tue Sep 11 15:47:58 2012 Deckara withdrew 5000 Gold Coins

Tue Sep 11 15:48:01 2012 Deckara withdrew 5000 Gold Coins

Looks like bank account was emptied - 12266g left after 9/11 transactions. Only mod can tell if same IP address.

Edited by saxum

I noted that the original post was from sept. 10th, so the problem seems to have occurred before the log fragment posted

(hard to be sure due to unknown time zones), and most certainly before 9/11...

There were no other gc transactions before that for all of September. Loads of storage activity, though, fighting gear coming/going, harvesting, mixing, all the normal stuff. And like I said, I can't see any snapshots of what he had in storage on any given day. So even if I look up gc transactions before September, I have no way to know what was there at the time.

My point in showing that is that the big ticket gc deposits and withdrawals happened AFTER, not before, the 18k+ withdrawal he mentioned so to me it just appears he got his timing wrong.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.