Eternal Lands Official Forums
Burn

Only 1 of the 2 dvarium objects harvable

There's 2 dvarium objects, dvarium1.e3d and dvarium2.e3d

It appears when dvarium was added as a harvestable, only one of these was set to be harvested, the other still does nothing or shows no message when you click on it (like Irilium and obsidian still do). Not certain which one isn't harvable, but this is the best explanation I could figure out as to why only about a random half of the ores are harvestable.

In all dvarium locations these 2 objects are mixed together, leaving half the dvarium unharvestable. And from a player perspective, confusing.

Not a big deal since it's a "sword harv" and as such not harved much, but bringing it up for continuity purposes. Seems more an "oversight" than a bug.

This might not quite belong here but before I forget about it : There are lilacs and woodlogs in White Stone which are out of range and therefore not harvestable. I have no connection to the server for a while so no chance to give the coord. Just remind me ;)

There are tons of harvables on many maps (AA comes to mind as one of the biggest, a whole lotta gold in both VotD mines levels 1 and 2, etc.) that are out of reach. In fact there's few maps without at least 1-2 items unreachable. Such is map design.

Not really related to this at all, where reachable dvarium just wasn't "turned on to be harvestable" when it was added to the game.

Edited by Burn

Cool thanks :)

(Or er, not so cool, think I just added to my sword requirements for pear hunting. Doh! hehe. Ah well, continuity is more important.)