Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LeeDonaldson

IP Ban

Ok my partner has told me she had dissagreement with aislinn and got my ip ban

can i have my ip unban please she does no longer want to play el anymore.

I have played game for years no problems ever and have multiple characters i want to train for instances

Player aislinn ban was Tinker_Tits which i dont care if she cant play as she dont want to

My character name is LeeDonaldson

You seem to have a nice collection of IP's to choose from.

Funny your partner talks just like you.

And given all the insulting things you said to me about the game, developers, coders, graphics, and mods, why are you still interested?

i am interested because i love the game yes graphics are not best but its not based on that its based on fun and that is exactly what i play it for

i dont see what you mean about talks like me ?

3rd edit LOL sorry about the ip collection had major network issues with talktalk recently thats probly why or maybe because i have not got static ip

Edited by LeeDonaldson

i really am feeling like i am getting a blame here my partner wanted to try el but she has dissagreement with you and i get the attitude about it

I resepct the rules! allways have and have helped player out alot with items when they are new

Edited by LeeDonaldson

Disagreement? Meh. How come you haven't been on for almost a week then suddenly pop up when the IP gets banned?

Well it wasn't your IP that was banned. It was the Russian proxy you were on. (And the second post you made here was also on the exact same IP).

And apparently I'm posting noob. Changed "first" to "second" and that is the proxy IP, including the other one you were on ingame just now.