Eternal Lands Official Forums
yethq

Saying Goodbye and thank you to all, including you, Radu

Good luck. . hope all goes well! Will be thinking good/positive stuff for you friday. Hope one day you can get back to us and send a progress report!

I'm sorry that I missed you when you were here yesterday, Yet. I've been wondering how things were going. Thank you again for your many kindnesses to Nyx when we were guildmates.

I hope all goes well on Friday and with your recovery. I won't say 'Goodbye'; as Usl said, miracles *DO* happen and you've beaten the odds before. Instead, I will try to send good thoughts and strength your direction. Until we 'meet' again... shalom.

I have not played long enough to have had the plesure. But please do your own research before agreeing to the doctors diagnosis and procedure.

My mother was giving a diagnosis of one year of life, four years ago. Yes, four years ago. She had pulminary fibrosis a hardening of the lungs. And no way to address it and it would never heal and just get worse and her breathing would just get more and more constrained. Her friends decided to do research and we found a site dedicated to it and it perscribe certain mix of minerals. My mother decided she had nothing to lose. Althrough divorced my father said he would pay for it. Well she is still here today.

And last year I discovered MMS. I convinced her to try it as she was still suffering from lack of oxygen and energy. It gave her new life, she is now able to go out daily. Though she is far from perfect health she does have a life now instead of being practically bed ridden.

SO PLEASE DUE SOME OF YOUR OWN RESEARCH ON IT. THERE IS PLENTY ON THE INTERNET...

New York, it is the one state that can use Ozone therapy.. worth looking into..

May the creator give you the strength and wisdom to prevail.

Edited by Deckara

Thank you again, everyone.

I am printing this and taking with me to read in hospital. It makes me feel so happy that you all care.

I hope I can come back and tell you I will be ok.

much love,

Y

Yeth! :)

Had to do that, not been able to for a while now.

I wish that all will be fine with you and that the surgery will succeed, You are a great fighter and if anyone can do it You can!

Sorry I wasn't able to catch you online really wanted to but work had something else in mind for me :(

Edited by Entris

good luck tomorrow yethq, just don't start cooking meth afterwards D:

Breaking bad ftw

Edited by Infamous

Dear yethq thank you for the priviledge of being one of your many friends, keep on fighting girl, were not ready to say bye to you yet. hugggggles

Though we've never met, my prayers go with you:

May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back.

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

The rains fall soft upon your fields.

And until we meet again,

May God hold you in the palm of his hand.

May God be with you and bless you;

May you see your children's children.

May you be poor in misfortune,

Rich in blessings,

May you know nothing but happiness

From this day forward.

May the road rise to meet you

May the wind be always at your back

May the warm rays of sun fall upon your home

And may the hand of a friend always be near.

May green be the grass you walk on,

May blue be the skies above you,

May pure be the joys that surround you,

May true be the hearts that love you.

am wishing you the best. i have seen you in game but really didnt know you. i will says my prayers. and hope for miracles. as they do happen.

Candi

Yeth i have been MIA this week and did not see this topic until tonight. I pray all went well and that you will once again astound the doctors with your recovery and will to live. You have been a gift to many a player in this game and your absence will be lost. G-d be with you.

I am doing well. Tired, a bit woosey (medication)

things look more hopeful than expected. Ty for your

Support.

Get to go home Wednesday.

YethQ

That's the good news we've been waiting!

Glad to see you're getting well, even if we never met in EL, I saw your name alot in 9 years, lol.

Hope you get better even faster. :)

-Kaddy

I am going home a day early. Will stop at brother's to get my service dog and canaries. I am so pleased. Mostly want to tell you all how deeply touched I am by your support. If I feel up to it, will be online tonight. But definitely hope to see you soon. Thank you so much.

YethQ

Wish you the best of luck on friday. bless

Great news yeth, hoping for a good recovery

Hi everyone,

For those of you who have not had opportunity to speak with me ingame, I the surgery was very successful, at least it appears, and I am feeling much better.

I am online every day and so say hi if you want. I don't bite too hard. If I don't answer I am asleep at the switch though.

I was sooo touched by your response and I believe that helped me recover better. ty.

much love for you all,

YethQ