Eternal Lands Official Forums
yethq

Saying Goodbye and thank you to all, including you, Radu

I enjoyed my time in EL very much and I loved the game and you people.

I want to thank those of you who I got to know in and out of the two main guilds I belonged to which was BoC and in my later time IRON.

"All my loving friends and 'friendly lovers' hehe" well, el lovers are something special lol....

Anyway, I am sick, that is the bottom line, too sick to play, not going to recover probably.

I prefer to keep thing honest and open so I will tell you have been diagnosed with cancer and opting for surgery but not chemo, which greatly reduces my chance

of getting over it however, in my present physical condition, (having lived with Congestive Heart Failure for over 10 years and dealing with kidney failure and a compromised liver from medications)

it is quite likely I would not tolerate the chemo. It is very hard on the body too.

I am still holding out hope the the hysterectomy will save my life and that is scheduled for this Friday morning, so is any of you wish, say a prayer or send good vibes.

I emptied all my chars stuff, I played 4 characters actually. My main was YethQ and most of you know me only by her. She was an officer in BoC for a long time and I think she has been generous and helpful to most. SHe was very much involved in helping new players. She has problaby given away a fortune in mm capes, cols, mols, and gear and essies etc etc to newer players. She loved giving more that receiving. And Radu, I always tried to support you buy purchasing stoof in shop, even stuff I didnt need and gave away basically. I really had little need for rostos I rarely ever died. And if I did die I knew I might and didnt need to be clothed in expensive garb. But I bought many rostos from shop and many brave warriors got them cheap from me or given to them by me. I did this to support you, because I could and I felt I owed it to you as a token of thanks for a great game, my main form of entertainment for many years. It was the least I could do. And I dont believe it taken something for nothing, so I purchased from you to support you and now I say thanks. May you be healthy, happy and prosperous.

And my friends as well, blessings, and please if I can leave any legacy to EL, remember to be generous to each other , and espeically help the new comer. The new player is vital to the game. Remember that what you put out is what you get back in life. If you put out negative stuff that is what life will deal you. That does not mean I am against pk iether. I sold bombs to pkers--but be fair, be kind, and do what is appropriate where it is appropriate.

Have fun, but never let your right to have fun take away the right of another to have fun, if possible. Some people have unreasonable ideas and that there is little you can do about but mostly, things work out.

take care, and thank you so much

all the mods, the players , my friends, Radu

We have a saying in Hebrew I leave you with,

Kol tov, selah!

May you be blessed in all ways.

Be well,

and goodbye EL

Shalom,

YethQ

farewell, dear friend, as goodbye is such a terrible word :)

i hope and wish you well on your procedure and hope and pray that you still are able to come back and tell us all about it.

don't let yourself be counted among those that we have lost, as we still expect you to come back and say hello.

may the good lord bless you always

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Good luck. Thanks for all of the ENGineering support. I have not seen you for a while and I hoped it was vacation not poor health.

This is very sad news; I'll miss you - as great friend and also as fun, very helpful and generous player where I was lucky to meet you when I was still relatively new to EL.

I wish you all the best wherever the journeys take you. I'll include you in my prayers and will hope to meet you again.

Edited by Elke

My heart goes out to all those people who have to deal with such issues as this.

I never 'met' you, but you sound like a wise person, and I pray the surgery goes well.

The Lord is your strength, and is the saving strength of His anointed.

Thank you for all your support, and for playing. I really hope everything will work out well, but if it doesn't, I am pretty sure there is an afterlife out there, and you will probably be more happy than you are here.

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

יהוה יברך אותך ולשמור אותך:

יהוה להפוך זיעה על פני אליך, וייחנך אליך:

יהוה להרים את פניו אליך ונותן לך שלום.

Refa’enu Adonai v’nerafe,

hoshienu v’nivashea, Ki t’hilatenu Atah

V’ha’ale r’fuah shelema l’chol makotenu

Ki El Melech rofe ne’eman v’rachaman Atah.

Baroech Atah Adonai, rofe cholei amo Yisrael.

(Genees ons Eeuwige en we zullen genezen zijn)

(help ons en we zullen geholpen zijn, want onze lof bent U)

(en schenk genezing volledige voor al onze kwalen)

(Want God, Koning, een arts betrouwbaar en vol ontferming bent U)

(Gezegend U, Eeuwige, genezer van de zieken van Zijn volk Jisrael.)

Shalom

may G'D guide and protect you.

added b'racha

Edited by niemand

It has been a pleasure to know you - such a brave soul....

Take care - you know the thoughts of many are with you.

I was one of those lucky enough to welcome you to IRON where your presence was felt immediately - and conversations with you were always welcome and enjoyable. Was really touching to catch up with you even if briefly yesterday.

Best of luck for Friday...... And hope to see you, as I have a whole load of clothes in my storage I am keen to return

All good wishes yethq. Don't give up, fight on....

Hey! o/

I wish you best of luck with the surgery, hopefully you will revocer completely! I haven't played EL in a while but still remember you from my staying in BoC. Always so helpful and nice to everyone, I'm sure you will be remembered in EL and in minds of people who ever knew you.

Thank you for listening to me and for beeing my friend. Hope that what you are going through is just another little nightmare, and all is going to work out good on Friday ;D see you around! Be strong as you always was and don't give up!!

*hugs*

BB :)

I got two EFEs in 110 FEs last night, so clearly miracles do happen.

You have all the reasons to be proud of what you have accomplished so far, and there is no reason why we can't hope that you will accomplish more in the future.

Good luck with the surgery -- and on the following weeks. And if things don't work out too well... we will all see each other on the other side in a little while; I am told the company there is excellent.

We will be thinking of you on Friday.

I wish you all the strength and courage to face the things that have come your way. It is not in the battles we win, but the way we fight them that a true heroine is recognised. You have always been a real kind and generous person, and I will hope for the best. I am sorry I missed you on your brief visit to set your affairs straight.

Hugs Yethq