Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
OlenTheRed

To: PKG From : olenthered

PKG u missing pp's it would seem. Yes and to all i have ur share of the casty n the plyer who was bjered at team event i have ur share also PM ME INGAME OR IN FORUM PLX. It would seem u failed to follow community rules and it cost u didnt it *teardrops. Luci change ur tag lamo n Muffoso quit if u hate it

*leaves PKG ceeya Outlaws o/

PKG u missing pp's it would seem. Yes and to all i have ur share of the casty n the plyer who was bjered at team event i have ur share also PM ME INGAME OR IN FORUM PLX. It would seem u failed to follow community rules and it cost u didnt it *teardrops. Luci change ur tag lamo n Muffoso quit if u hate it

*leaves PKG ceeya Outlaws o/

LOL @ community rules. and you didnt leave. You were booted :icon13:

Wait, bit difficult to understand Olen’s slang. Do I understand correct that he stole some guild (PKG) gold and plans to give it to folks that PKG BJed? :confused:

Gonna love people breaking the so-called community rules for the sake of punishing people breaking the mentioned so-called community rules.

Shall we expect people breaking the obnoxious so-called community rules to punish people breaking the so-called communited rules for the sake of punishing people breaking the mentioned so-called community rules?

And then: People breaking the boring so-called community rules just for the sole purpose of punishing people breaking the obnoxious... ?

Edited by Vanyel
spelling

376k paid to bjump at invance :pickaxe: come mule for me PKG plx my emu low

I told you i would mule for you but it has to be something worthy of a bj. not toads ffs :sneaky:

And Vanyel. Yes we should.

Edited by Caliphear

You didn't quite bag jump us, you actually scammed a member of PkG.

By all means you think you have +1 on us, but actually you're quite retarded.

For starters; Welcome to land of the righteous and free!

Secondly doesn't matter WHO you scam or bagjump you still have that #mark as people would say, so goodluck with people trusting you.

Thirdly; grats! You deserve a medal.

Edited by _iNvoKeD

You didn't quite bag jump us, you actually scammed a member of PkG.

By all means you think you have +1 on us, but actually you're quite retarded.

For starters; Welcome to land of the righteous and free!

Secondly doesn't matter WHO you scam or bagjump you still have that #mark as people would say, so goodluck with people trusting you.

Thirdly; grats! You deserve a medal.

thanks for the medal Calsonic \o/ are u on crack ?

Edited by OlenTheRed

*donates the last 134k to riva bot Adurah thanks u for ur kind donation and as for u Calsonic their are ppl in game that deal with mental illness in real life everyday in their familys n homes its not easy for these ppl so lay off bro good game PKG :icon4:

P.S. You were sold out for less then a single gc same as ur value. My gain 0gc, but for some reason i feel i gained far more then gc can buy in game. Medal woot pro !!!

*donates the last 134k to riva bot Adurah thanks u for ur kind donation and as for u Calsonic their are ppl in game that deal with mental illness in real life everyday in their familys n homes its not easy for these ppl so lay off bro good game PKG :icon4:

Not sure if you realised, but Eternal Lands is just a game. A GAME.

You claim you are of higher moral/ethique standards than folks from PKG. You're in your right to claim so (as they are in their right to claim otherwise, "it doesn't really matter"). Yet, you're taking it personal. That's pretty lame. Self-proclaimed Robin Hood who acts like a freaking brat from a sandbox. Just curious, where are your standards?

Edited by Vanyel
rephrased

Maybe I am misunderstanding something but all I see is somebody beat somebody else at that "somebody else's" own game and redistributed it as they saw fit. What is so lame about it? Certainly announcing it is no more attention "hogging" than any of the other participants do on a regular basis. ;)

Sure, it's a game, but not everyone plays the same. Anyone can take anything as serious as they want. :sneaky: That doesn't make them any less right, or more wrong, for their style of play.

You claim you are of higher moral/ethique standards than folks from PKG.

Well, he documents what he has done with the money, and explains his view(albeit in horrific English that makes me want to put fire essences in my eyes).

You're in your right to claim so (as they are in their right to claim otherwise, "it doesn't really matter"). Yet, you're taking it personal. That's pretty lame.

I don't understand why taking it personally makes it lame. I don't see the connection between [if personal = lame]...this lacks in justification. [Repeat from above: Anyone can take anything as serious as they want. That doesn't make them any less right, or more wrong, for their style of play.]

Self-proclaimed Robin Hood who acts like a freaking brat from a sandbox. Just curious, where are your standards?

Olen, you are like robin hood. There, now it's not self proclaimed :P But I didn't have to say that, because his 'enemy' called him that as well, so your statement is inaccurate. :whistle:

Whatever he perceives his standards/community rules/ laws/morals( things no actual community will 100% agree on) to be, he stuck by them. I can admire that.

Again i quote:

Yep. While he may have extreme clumsiness in constructing informative threads for the community, he makes that up in luck or strategy (or both? or something else?). Community lost a few pawns a while back, but Olen got his check mate, for whatever reasons he deems worthy for this "game"... :lurker:

Olen may not express himself in perfect English, but there was one gem that was flawless....

You were sold out for less then a single gc same as ur value. My gain 0gc' date=' but for some reason i feel i gained far more then gc can buy in game.[/quote']
Edited by Sonic

P.S. You were sold out for less then a single gc same as ur value. My gain 0gc, but for some reason i feel i gained far more then gc can buy in game. Medal woot pro !!!

GG indeed. A bit self righteous for being a scammer. Yes might be trying to get us back for bjing but at least we havent scammed anyone. And we got one more person to break the beloved "community rules" . Doesnt matter who you did it to, you still did it ;)

Maybe I am misunderstanding something but all I see is somebody beat somebody else at that "somebody else's" own game and redistributed it as they saw fit. What is so lame about it? Certainly announcing it is no more attention "hogging" than any of the other participants do on a regular basis. ;)

Many times i was cheated out of shares on MB's in invances so us bjing invances was the same thing. Payback in my eyes. So nothing should be wrong with that either if we go by your statement :D

Edit: Better add that even though certain ppl do deserve it, PkG agreed to not bj the mb's in invances any more. Only as a curtesy to radu.

Edited by Caliphear

And we got one more person to break the beloved "community rules" . Doesnt matter who you did it to, you still did it ;)

You do what you do to be bad azz peoplez or you do what you do for a specific reason and goal. Figure it out, pick one, stop justifying, and just hush up and do.

GG indeed. A bit self righteous for being a scammer. Yes might be trying to get us back for bjing but at least we havent scammed anyone. And we got one more person to break the beloved "community rules" . Doesnt matter who you did it to, you still did it ;)

poor little girly. looks like you have really big problems in your life. have you ever thought about consolidating a psychiatrist?

love greetings

arxan

poor little girly. looks like you have really big problems in your life. have you ever thought about consolidating a psychiatrist?

love greetings

arxan

I'm sure you meant Consulting unless he has too many psychiatrists then he might want to consolidate