Eternal Lands Official Forums
vartican

very old players

Seen some v old names in this thread.

I am back playing again !!!

I have been away from the game for 8 years and its good to see it still thriving and still has some players from my era.

Big waves/hugs to the real vets..those that remember the 'crash' where we all had to create new chars.

9 years for me...I've seen most all of you posting in game.. I am usually quietly hiding in the shadows... here's to another <insert age here> years to everyone ..

cmon i logged to say hi and my post got deleted :(

The "hi" part was fine. Should have stopped while you were ahead. ;) And hi back at ya. :hiya:

Heh... I'm still here.

Been playing before the game crashed old lost toon was DarkLordDiablo and gotten erased from the crash so I would probably say been playing EL about 10 years

Edited by DarkLordDiablo

cmon i logged to say hi and my post got deleted :(

The "hi" part was fine. Should have stopped while you were ahead. ;) And hi back at ya. :hiya:

wasnt THAAAT bad, it was just excitement :P

Edited by Michic0_oL

Don't really remember when I started playing. Quit a while ago, came back and just harvested for the most part and mixed a bit then dumped entire storage to Ena and left again. I still check the forums occasionally to see what's going on. Hi to all my old friends and enemies. Hope you are all doing well.

Fun to read through the list. I remember a few. I'm PuNa. I started 04 or 05. PuNa has long since been retired. It became fireant_queen.

I haven't played in awhile came to check the forum.

Old players? I hear there's some that pop in now and again

#2004 (forum)...no idea when I made my actual character

Edited by Ogle

Hello, This is Teach (from Wolves)

I don't remember why i registered this forum name tho xD but I think I did it after I stop playing

If there are any old players from Wolves, *CO*, TM or else who know me, if you like you can contact me via email teach.inbox@gmail.com

It would be nice to see what are you guys up to

Btw it says that my character doesn't exist ^^

Best regards to all

I started play EL in 2004 or 2005 i was on guild Luso, good times, had several chars in all those years, quit and back couple times, today, im just a 70s noob called eBola

Ohhh, i recognise quite a few names here!

Started properly in 2004 after big crash under the name Logger, soon after changed it to Logiscom! and was in -EF- :)

So many names I remember from way back when.....I suppose I would qualify as an old player. I think I started playing around 2004 been so long I cannot really remember.

Great to see so many names from back then <3

crus*CO* reporting in! o/ :)

Glad to see some of you dropping on forum, i check online players list from time to time, many fammiliar names there :).

Oldies, few of us will be starting a new "life" in an upcoming game that feels a lot like EL in many segments, perhaps u've heard of it - Albion Online.

Closed beta starts in few days, perhaps we can meet up there ,when we make a guild i'll let u know the name so u can request to join, all ELians :) are welcome :)

Edited by crus

Technically I am still here. Actually my character is gone so maybe not.

I think I was level 1 still. I mostly just watched my younger brother play. As boring as that may sound, I liked to watch people play RPGs back in the day. I dunno why.

I signed up to create maps. Unfortunately it was also when I started college, and between that and working full time, I pretty much had to bail shortly after.

Edited by Quall

I started just after the reset. I think it was 03 or 05. That's kinda old I guess. I was one of the 4 founding members of LLL. I come back now and again. The game play is still fun for me I just miss the old social aspect and my guildies and friends.

I still log in and check in from time to time. Been here since day one and when all we did was sit on the starting island and talk to one another :P Hey anyone that remembers the old days! :)