Eternal Lands Official Forums
scarr

I challenge anyone of you for EL dance off :)

LMAO

Someone has really too much spare time or is really bored...

Now make a video which lasts longer than only a few seconds!

Piper

LOL Scarr +1

As usually you made me laugh :hehe:

But you should think about using other emos while dancing, what about jumping or waving? I am sure you can do better!

:w00t: Awesome foot action there...

One thing I'm curious about, though. I noticed that in the second half of "the dance", you didn't use the mouse anyore to target your destination (because you needed it for the emotes), so what's the secret behind moving through Draia using keys? I mean I know about turning left and turning right (defaulting to Ins/Del keys or something) - which takes ages on my computer, because the response is soooo slow and every other key press doesn't get through for turning your char - but actually making 180° turns or simply walking straight in the other direction, obviously using keyboard commands is somthing I've been missing for ages in this game - but maybe I'm just to ignorant to know it's been there for some time already.... something to do with customizing keyboard commands etc?

Please, please do enlighten me :confused:

Thanks in advance,

Gwaew

One thing I'm curious about, though. I noticed that in the second half of "the dance", you didn't use the mouse anyore to target your destination (because you needed it for the emotes), so what's the secret behind moving through Draia using keys? I mean I know about turning left and turning right (defaulting to Ins/Del keys or something) - which takes ages on my computer, because the response is soooo slow and every other key press doesn't get through for turning your char - but actually making 180° turns or simply walking straight in the other direction, obviously using keyboard commands is somthing I've been missing for ages in this game - but maybe I'm just to ignorant to know it's been there for some time already.... something to do with customizing keyboard commands etc?

Thanks in advance,

Gwaew

you first click a bunch of different destinations back and forth, then while its moving to the last one you press and hold the home button

Thanks in advance,

Gwaew

you first click a bunch of different destinations back and forth, then while its moving to the last one you press and hold the home button

no!!!! don't tell this ancient old secret, passed generation through generation