Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Viperwitch

Red Dragon at 100-120 invance

RedDragon at 100-120 invance  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like a Red Dragon added to 100-120 invance?

• Yes, I want a Red Dragon added
    • No, I don't want a Red Dragon added
    • I don't care if a Red Dragon gets added

Hello.

In my opinion this range of invance is hard enough, so I voted "no". We have to think as a big group and not in single person; not everyone have the best weapons/armors and/or conditions to have it (for whatever reason) . And not everyone wants to be fighters (but want to join invances), so have to expend some pps in nexus to take the most fun as possible the game can give us. So you could think about other people, because if its get harder lots of folks wont join it anymore.

And just to conclude, if I am not wrong, anyone can join invances harder than the current range. If you guys think 100-120 is too much easy, take a shot in 120+.

Sorry for my bad english, but I hope I made my point.

See you.

Edited by Darthneiding

I voted no, ingame name is xam

This invance is already tough for people in the lower 100-120 range, unless they have a tank build or a strong build made with lots of neg perks. We don't want invances only made for this kind of builds, AFAIK we want also allrounders and less specialized players to be able to have fun (and learn the value of bricks to some extent) and we don't want people to farm invances (we already get the XP if we win, we should not gain to many gc).

We already have the problem of forming a team big enough to handle the invance, so that we often skip it altogheter. We just failed yesterday with about a 7 - people team, just because we didn't want to skip another invance without even trying.

If we add the dragon, which is not meat for the lower range, we make the invance more dangerous for them, -> smaller and smaller teams -> even less invances.

IMHO, asking for dragons or the like is only to advantage the very few who can tank it, and this is only short term advantage.

The only change I'd be in favor of, it would be to add some more intermediate mobs, instead of some of the others already present. E.g. add some IT and take away some of the naspas or giants. That is: add some variety if people like, but keep the current balance, don't make it harder. Don't add a final mob that can only be handled by a small minority of players (which might not be online!). We don't have enough people in the 100120 range to deal with a harder invance, pretty much the opposite problem of the 120+ invance.

xam

Ok even if you add the I don't care's to "yes", it still isn't as much as "No" votes so I'm closing this poll.

I also suggest you drop it in channel before you drive the rest of the people out of it and you have nobody left to invance with.