Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Viperwitch

Red Dragon at 100-120 invance

RedDragon at 100-120 invance  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like a Red Dragon added to 100-120 invance?

• Yes, I want a Red Dragon added
    • No, I don't want a Red Dragon added
    • I don't care if a Red Dragon gets added

Voting Rules:

1. All players in the 100-120 invance range can vote on it regardless if they participate in invance often or not

2. Only votes for people in the 100-120 range will be counted as valid

3. If a player from higher or lower range has an alt in this range he should cast his vote by posting a reply with alt's name on the reply and his vote

I hope this time will be no confusion I have made it clear and simple

Thank you and Get Voting

Edited by Viperwitch

The 100-120 instance kills a dragon with 5 (or less) man teams. This creature is 5 a/d more than a giant. It does not have mirror skin. It is pinnable on the wall, if it is not near, it can be lured. Many people in this instance range have already completed vanquisher quest, killing all 3 dragons. Staff of Protection works wonders, etc.

Stop deleting:

In short of what I said past thread:

• Not enough people
  • Things strong enough as it is
  • Man up and ask for bula/icy/blud if you want a boss ^^

I voted no because:

The last time I tried this range, I was beaten to a pulp, 8 times, and had to give up.

I have been slowly but somewhat steadily trying to level to be able to at least not die 8 times.

So anything that makes this range even harder is going to probably stop me from ever going again.

My two cents.

(114/115 a/d)

Keep in mind a few things:

Believe it or not, some people still train.

Those people are not going to kill their training build by adding too much p/c so they can kill a red dragon.

In my days, we had 24/48 or 28/48 p/c till mid 120s a/d, then suddenly added our saved up 20 ppts to physique so we can move from feros to dchim.

Hi,

I voted “I don’t care” since soon I will be out of 100-120 invance range.

However one remark. I can kill RD in less then 60 seconds if you will just hold him (3-4 tankers with low stats should be able to do this easy, on pots for example), so I think that RD isn’t much of a challenge.

Cya on 120+ soon :bow_arrow:

Honestly, you must be kidding me with this suggestion...

As a person who is within range since invances are added (120/116 atm) I know what I am talking about. This invance really DOES NOT NEED any improvement. It's one of the hardest and well balanced.

Big NO from me.

Those who are liking idea have hit the range when there are plenty people around. Where the teamed and people who know what to do are around. Where the gate is not in big danger usually. Where you can split into teams, each with capable tank and ranger, and clear the map pretty fast.

Believe me. I have seen it while all pr0 instancers and fighters leveled out into 120+ range and we barely got a skilled team, we barely got enough people interested (after plenty and plenty rostos lost and various "takes too long" or "too hard to worth to go there" rumours) and we were mega happy for an invance once per week. Imagine such people are gone away again.

Please, do not ruin the fun for future invancers only because of current situation. Yeah maybe it's just one little dragon, who cares if it comes within crowd of several giants and naspas... But thanks to cooldown you can always ask for invance in less crowded time for a better challenge.

Hi there,

I voted no because I think this invance is challenging enough already, I really don't think it needs to be made any harder. My opinion is that it already needs a high proportion of participating players to be at the top of the range or good tanks in order to complete it.

Top of the range ( I will not name who to avoid flaming ) find this invance far too easy. So why this add-on was sudgested. This isn't the only add-on that was sudgested. Here is a list of possible add-ons that were sudgested by different people in a conversation yesaterday evening:

1 Red Dragon

5-10 Frost Troll

1-3 Black Dragon

A Blue Dragon

Mare Bulangiu

Bulangiu

It was also sudgested to reduce a number of current mobs before placing 1 of those.

Top of the range ( I will not name who to avoid flaming ) find this invance far too easy. So why this add-on was sudgested. This isn't the only add-on that was sudgested. Here is a list of possible add-ons that were sudgested by different people in a conversation yesaterday evening:

1 Red Dragon

5-10 Frost Troll

1-3 Black Dragon

A Blue Dragon

Mare Bulangiu

Bulangiu

It was also sudgested to reduce a number of current mobs before placing 1 of those.

I suggested:

• 10 Red Dragons
  • 5 Black Dragons
  • 2 Ice Dragons
  • 1 BluD
  • 1 Bula

But seriously, if you want a challenge - go do instance. This invance is hard enough as it is.

1 Red Dragon

5-10 Frost Troll

1-3 Black Dragon

A Blue Dragon

Mare Bulangiu

Bulangiu

Lol? 1 red dragon maybe... but Blue dragon? Also, this invance is not easy, even for top levels...

Top of the range ( I will not name who to avoid flaming ) find this invance far too easy.

Ehm... they probably forgot the invance is not only for top levels. :icon4: Even it is hard to finish one without those indeed. Same with rangers.

Hussam, Senzon, InfectioN got the right points to keep in mind as well...

I voted no. I think this range is already hard enough. I dont go to invance often anymore but if an RD is added I doubt I will go again.

A Red Dragon would add some more challenge to it and prepare us for the dragons in the 120+ invance so I voted 'Yes'

It will be a bit tougher to finish the invance, but not that much tougher. What you basicly need is 1 pro tank or 2 semi pro tanks and as many rangers as possible.

If I am the only shooting it, it will be dead in 1.5 mins. So basicly a tank just has to hold off the dragon for that time. And with all the rangers we have in range, it will die much faster.

Not my range, so i dont vote, but the someones idea on add RD, but reduce amount of other stuff could be one possible solution?

I see Littlebig's idea more appealing if one were to be added. As far as tanking the rd, we tanked and shot one down in instance within 20-30 seconds with only 3 rangers. It is not an issue to kill the dragon, but why stack another monster onto this instance? As it is now, it takes us a minimum of 45 minutes and up to the max limit to kill the monsters. We already have to tank giants and nasps which are hard enough (nasp go down easy but some people do not use fa+sword.....). IMO, do not fix what isn't broken.