Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
OldSchool

Lorkin

The harrassment has gone beyond cute and into real life territory. Read rule 2.

Grown men acting like adolescent school boys with no purpose other than to make somebody's life miserable in ANY way they think they can.

I have asked you to stop. You all have been pm'd, muted, booted. The icing on the cake is you (the group of you) are now paying people to do it for you. Nothing seems to sink in.

This went on WAY longer than it should have and as a result turned into a much bigger issue than it should have.

Now we are at the point where I am fed up. Really fed up.

Aislinn! It was first time when I did it. Also I got booted for some time, than muted for 20 minutes, than didnt do it again! After few minutes I logged off from ch. 6 and didnt say anything more. After almost a hour of nice play I got punished again for same thing i stopped to do . Also i don't see anything wrong with saying HI to some1 on channel.

The ONLY reason any of you were saying hi to burn specifically by name is to harrass him. He did not greet you or anyone. All of you have been asked multiple times to stop. That failed. You then have been muted or booted. That failed. In itself, with no context, the greeting is OBVIOUSLY not the issue. However the intent is harrassment in a mistaken attempt to circumvent the previous warnings and the rules, and we all know it. It is not the only thing that has happened.

Nor was this your only time. Nor was this the first person, but it will be the last, at least here. Lorkin, I did expect better from you, than getting involved in garbage like this.

If you all want to troll and harrass and play mind games, find somewhere else to do it.

What Can I say more? Excuse me? I am really sorry? It never happen again?

Seems it will not help at all, I still don't feel like I broked any rule, But If You or Burn like it..

I am really sorry if Burn feel harrassed or offened by my words. Seems it never happens again.

And At end- all of you need more disance from stuff ppl saying to you .

Sad I didnt get pic I asked you for thousand times Aislinn, bye ...

Edited by OldSchool

sry for hi-jacking this thread but I got banned for saying "Some men just want to say hi to burn" on ch 6.

Im sorry for that now that I realised why ure not allowed to say hi to burn... (I really had no idea)

All I wanted to say...

My understanding is that this was done purposefully, multiple times every hour, and people were even paid to say that just to piss Burn off (along with some previous harassment in channels). Is that true?

Didnt knew ppl are paying for that I swear. I did it only 1 time, today. Didnt knew so many ppl were doing that. I saw mabe 2 or 3 other ppl doing that .

Also I think I said everything I had to say about it.

Never, If you dont believe ask him or Aislinn. He never told me (or any1 else) to stop that.

I know that thing I did was stupid , was acting like 12 y.o. kid, and I am a little older so I should be more mature .

Well you were warned a few times. But yeah, I don't think you are really like this.

I'll unlock you if you promise me you won't do this sort of thing again, to anyone.