Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marsuvess

Marsuvess aka Mirim

Guest Marsuvess

HI, i thought every with me was fine and i did what hussam asked me to do to make it right. Why have i been banned now? Can i get a repeal?

Guest Marsuvess

Whats my punishment? is there any way you can forgive me and let me back.

Please read the pinned post by me in this banned section. It lays out the policy.

That said, after the one month ban, you will be on a no alts, no sharing, no trading characters or any of that, restriction.

As I already told you, you had your warning the FIRST time you ran into troubles with this. And you were let off with no punishment other than to undo what you did then. And then you turn around and do it again. And to top it off, you tried to blame somebody else for stealing your stuff from a character you shouldn't have given him, when logs appear to indicate he didn't do it and you gave it away in preparation for putting on the new character, most likely from the looks of it all.

So no, you are not unwarned and any claim of not being aware of the rules should not apply as we have covered this at length the FIRST time you didn't know/understand them. So at least two times you ignored the rules and two times you got off easy until you pushed it and caused me to look at your logs a little further. But I'm not falling for the ignorance excuse anymore. As with most people, greed ends up being the downfall of many a "great" plan.

Guest Marsuvess

I swear on my life i did not intentionally break rules. I cant live without it. The last few days has been torture. I cant bear to live a few days let alone a month without it.

Edited by Marsuvess

Mars, the solution to your problem is very simple:

Start a new char, name it something your friends will immediately recognize, do the tutorial to get it to lvl 20 and ask to join the old guild. For a month you will be enjoying the speedleveling of a newbie and can experiment with a different build. Then when the month ends, give your stuff to the mods for contest prizes or to RIVA for the raffle and get your old char back (and the new one locked forever). No problem with multi and still able to play.

Mars, the solution to your problem is very simple:

Start a new char(...)

Excuse me to drop in... wouldn't this count as ban evasion?

Guest Marsuvess

Maxine, am i allowed to do that? i have other chars i dont know if they all were locked, could i use one of them or just make new one?

There is a difference between a ban and a lock.

A ban means the IP is banned, which indicates no more characters are allowed, hence the IP ban.

A character lock without an IP ban means another character is allowed, generally with some conditions as Maxine pointed out.

In this case, there was no IP ban, just the characters locked, so yes, Marsuvess is allowed to do as Maxine suggested, or Maxine would not have suggested it. ;)

That said, Marsuvess, I suggest you learn to read what is said to you. Your question was answered in Maxine's statement.

Guest Marsuvess

do i have to state the name of the new char so you know who it is?

when the month is over can i choose wich char to keep? i want mirim not marsuvess.

Edited by Marsuvess