Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Schmurk

CalsoniC

Circe according to this i should ask dubro to join fellowship because he was always nice to me.... no i care about how people treat others and i thought you also do. Was the only reason i replied to this thread. Nuff said like the hulk would say ;)

*edited my mobile phone posted double :)

Edited by arxan

Reference was made to Cal being in ~H~ guild, is why i posted.

& I do care how others are treated, Cal/PKG was wrong what they did, everyone who helped kill the Casty should have received an equal share and sadly didn't but i'm not going to slag someone off for one thing or another when that said person has never behaved in such a way towards me.

I'm sorry but i just can't speak of someone in that way when i've had no cause too.

I don't agree with how they play, I don't agree with what they did but it has happened, so what can you do?...flame, disputes, ban from bots etc etc..be the first one to the bag next time, we have all be warned about their methods now we just have to be on our tiptoes abit more often.

I am sorry if i have offended anyone with my replies but that's what i think.

I'm not going to slag someone off for one thing or another when that said person has never behaved in such a way towards me.

ye same, hate this noobs who send people to jail for murder when they didn't even do the murder on that person?

such a joke

I don't agree with how they play, I don't agree with what they did but it has happened, so what can you do?...flame, disputes, ban from bots etc etc..be the first one to the bag next time, we have all be warned about their methods now we just have to be on our tiptoes abit more often.

you can do nothing :) they do it because they can do it. most of them bought high lvl chars and now they are able to do that. it is like skiddies using other peoples work not nice but you cant do anything.

ban from bots will not help a lot of ppl trade with them anyway. flaming dont help thats troll-feeding and thats what they want. best thing to do is ignore them so it is even a mistake to post here ;)

I am sorry if i have offended anyone with my replies but that's what i think.

you did not offend anyone i think. only wondered that you speak for that guy

Yes Calsonic use to be in ~H~ & while he was with us he WAS trustworthy & honourable, he knew our guild rules & did abibe by them.

he was trustworthy and honourable? wether you are or you are not trustworthy and he is not.

Mind explaining what you meant?

[23:32:52] [Jade @ 6]: rangers come back to nrm

[23:34:25] [Jade @ 6]: rangers needed for nrm casty

[23:38:19] [Jade @ 6]: have enough tanks we need rangers.. nrm casty

[23:41:27] [LorLen @ 6]: have tank for casty, need some rangers.

I've seen people have quite a bit of fun since this PkG resurrection attempt started, so good luck to all in the guild. But I'm sure pkg can kill a castellan all by themselves, so why even bother asking for rangers. Unless it was just an aid in order to make sure you got your monthly dose of attentionwhoring on forum.

If you wanna be a badass, be one, don't go explaining yourself to others.

Edited by Dilly

Yes Calsonic use to be in ~H~ & while he was with us he WAS trustworthy & honourable, he knew our guild rules & did abibe by them.

he was trustworthy and honourable? wether you are or you are not trustworthy and he is not.

Mind explaining what you meant?

you are talking to me? rofl

sorry circe for to bring your guild into this thread...

was a wrong information from a info-bot i guess... sorry again..

hmm, ok...calsonic, for the bots are guild bots, and LLL never will support such behavior in game..

was your last trade on princess_legend.

i know you find ppl to help you getting around the bot bans, but its just to make a statement...

cause there is no other way to make a statement for a non PK guild.

my post was just a try to get ppl together, but i see you want to play in your own little community :o

sorry circe for to bring your guild into this thread...

was a wrong information from a info-bot i guess... sorry again..

hmm, ok...calsonic, for the bots are guild bots, and LLL never will support such behavior in game..

was your last trade on princess_legend.

i know you find ppl to help you getting around the bot bans, but its just to make a statement...

cause there is no other way to make a statement for a non PK guild.

my post was just a try to get ppl together, but i see you want to play in your own little community :o

Ban all known associates aswell! :inquisitive:

i love being helpfull

I'll surely take full responsibility, i'm just letting you know, I didn't act alone, without the help of BOTH Tanks, I wouldn't have stolen the drop. Surely you must realise this. Why did the tank diss on 1k~HP? He weren't out of mana. He weren't having any trouble hitting. LOL.

AFAIK, the two people who were tanking the casty at the end were not from your guild. I would like to know their opinion on the subject though because if they really helped you and got a share then I'll know that I can't trust them as well. But anyway, I'll be careful with them as long as I don't have any proof of their innocence...

I find it funny how Calsonic tries to look like a bad a$$ who does not care about peoples opinion and how hard he tries to differentiate between instance and invasion and other situations when it comes to trust.

Eaither you are trustworthy or you're not. You cannot say: "oh hi, i'll go with you on instance, you can trust me.", not after incidents like this one was.

As i said in my earlier post, what goes around, comes around - we will see how long will PkG remain active enough to be self sufficient...

First of all, leave other guilds out of this. It was PkG alone. We have our friends who we won't bj serp etc. So leave ~H~ out of it. seriously. They have nothing to do with any of it.

I had no plans of bj'ing that casty which is why i asked for rangers. When the guild decided to do it, i didnt ask for anyone. Neither did they. As for acting like a bad ass, i never claimed to be. At least i back up my words with actions.

No one has denied taking the drop. And it wont be the last. And the reason we arent banned from your bot is because we were KO'd DUH!

But thanks for the laughs.

Edited by Caliphear

Throwing this one out there - I helped with the bagjumping the casty as well. I'd also like to point out I don't give a fuck. Cyah Ingame, lorlen.

Edited by TvManPwns

You will find being hated by most guilds nowadays is not really fun.. don't go complaining on channel 6 or anywhere else when you don't get a share during an instance or invance TvMan... also dont ask for sympathy when poofing 11k boar ings. :)

Edited by bralex

You will find being hated by most guilds nowadays is not really fun.. don't go complaining on channel 6 or anywhere else when you don't get a share during an instance or invance TvMan... also dont ask for sympathy when poofing 11k boar ings. :)

I don't recall asking for sympathy for poofing that bag. I'd describe it as more of a venting of frustration. Sorry if you had trouble interpreting it.

Edit: and thank god for paypal. lulz

Edited by TvManPwns

I don't recall asking for sympathy for poofing that bag. I'd describe it as more of a venting of frustration. Sorry if you had trouble interpreting it.

Edit: and thank god for paypal. lulz

What does poofing ings have anything to do with bag jumping this casty? Fk this topic should belong in 'offtopic' because it has shit all to do with the point of the original post X_X

Edited by _iNvoKeD

the egg was kind of racially insensitive imo, gj moderators for deleting the talking egg.

guess it was a slow day for them

It is nice to have a powerful position. And to all you ppl who want to cry; did you just start playing yesterday? Tell us something we dont know.

PS. we miss you reddevil.