Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Schmurk

CalsoniC

So, are you trying to say Cali, if someone BJ you, you feel good to avenge it someone innocent? If someone hit you on street, but you cant hit back, you go and hit someone ingenuous person?

I have learned in EL that is the method. Come to think of it, in many online games I have played, players 'pay it forward' when they are wronged.

Ateh you forgot to mention "honorable" . Thought for sure i would have seen someone say at the least that we were not honorable. And i think all of us have certain true friends who will be safe and always have our backs as well.

Mufossa has been saying stuff in 6 letting all of you know about PkG. And you can always do #guild_info PkG. But instead ppl laughed it off. Keep laughing my friends. It has only just begun. A new meaning to Wizzy's phrase, The moon is turning red.

Just Curious what was the "CASTY" drop this time?

Around 175k, SoP, and a GSM.

Listen, this is a dispute, you're meant to say "thanks for letting me know Schmurk" not blow the whole thing up likes its a big fkin deal.

Hmm, why are you so upset? IIRC, you were really happy yesterday with the idea of us making a thread about your bad attitude:

[01:00:17] [CalsoniC @ 6]: If I could point you towards the dispute section of the Eternal Lands forum, you can alert the rest of the game as to our purpose. Thanks \o

My comment about coming here, did in now way shape or form imply that I was happy to be disputed. I recommended something for you to do, rather than flame on @6, which usually doesn't bode well.

The thread should be about PkG as a guild believe me, if I didnt steal the drop you can be doubly sure that any of the others in PkG would've.

I'm saying to NOT blow it up bigger than it is, because i'm only one person. There's a whole guild here ready to do much worse.

im surprised nobody has mentioned community rules , which is a bit like community chest in Monopoly and based around much the same principle.

its some rules made up to satisfy peoples desire to share properly, and nobody really knows what it is until it comes up

im not saying what anyone did was right, or wrong. Your style of play within the rules is beyond anyone elses control.

Any moral , or social interaction between players must depend not only on co operation but the need to over come an adversary.

Be it the Casty or PKG, who have been recruiting adversaries for years

its surprising that anyone would be at all surprised that PkG, of all the guilds in EL , would play within thier own set of community rules.

I mean really isn't there some sort of Scroll in the game that actually mentions PkG and the fact they are notorious outlaws lol

they almost deserve thier own facebook page

A wise man, in a lone guild (with 3 people lol) basically re-itterated what aTeh said. His playing style is well within the rules; when we starting breaking rules by all means pull us up. Oh, and of course EL is about this 'sacred community code' but what's a community without a bit of drama.

Bringing back PkG has actually bought back a few names. Some will be glad and some wont, but in someways, all for the better.

I mean really isn't there some sort of Scroll in the game that actually mentions PkG and the fact they are notorious outlaws lol

Should be.

Let us know when we reach your standard, of having our own facebook page, aTeh.

EDIT; DO NOT think i'm stupid enough to BJ a inStance Castellan.

Edited by _iNvoKeD

lol its not a contest of standards, im not saying its something to work towards either :P

and im definately in no way agreeing or trying to strike up any kind of friendship with any of you

this is my personal take it in no way reflects any guilds views im in by defualt, and if i havent covered any other disclaimer let me know

*edit* and just for the record yes I have definately gone out of my way to actually bag jump twatty guilds, outlaw? nah

Edited by Ateh

lol its not a contest of standards, im not saying its something to work towards either :P

I dont think you felt the full affect of my sarcasm. :<

Cal, wait, so you have some "rules" for when you can be trusted? Come on.. :)

OK. I'll play along here for a moment and try to understand...What you are really saying by this comment is asking a team to trust you during an instance, but that same team should not expect you to be trustworthy at any other time during this same game...seriously?

Yes, I have done instance with you lots of times and there's been mostly no problem. (well there was that once where you got all pissed at everyone else cause you died twice..but it was a bad day for you.. :( that happens) but anyway my point is:

Regardless of how this whole thing has made you look, I know you are a smart guy and you must understand that trust is earned over time and when its broken even once in any situation, it can never be the same.

I know this is just a game, but seriously when it comes to asking for trust.. I say go find another sucker!

Oh and as far as you trusting other members of PkG. Good luck with that.

See you in game, my sometimes friend. :D

To be complete honest, this stuff with PkG will all go back to how it was in a couple of months. PkG is dead, Will be dead, atleast until quim comes back. Mufossa or Luci can't bring PkG back. What they have is a bunch of people who PK. They don't do anything wrong. But not because of a tag, are attempting to. I feel sorry for calsonic, once he understands that PkG won't last long, he will soon be screwed. I also liked the comment of "I have guildies I can get what I need" by calsonic. Must mean Jade has her hands full making all the stuff the guild needs. Enough said.

I denied krazykiller to participate in instance last night, told him why. - He wasn't happy.

Soon when you all deny them an instance spot, even though you have known them a while, it will actually bother them into changing.

I was in PkG a long long long time ago. And as I told krazykiller, Characters ingame may just seem like characters, people you talk to, but when they turn your back on you, the game turns into something not worth putting time into. They will miss having their EL buddies.

Plus

BORDEM is a bitch

-ent

I can harvest and mix everything I need, if I cant, friends who will stick with me can grab it from NPC or other bots.

Ent, thanks for the pity.

Cal, wait, so you have some "rules" for when you can be trusted? Come on.. :)

OK. I'll play along here for a moment and try to understand...What you are really saying by this comment is asking a team to trust you during an instance, but that same team should not expect you to be trustworthy at any other time during this same game...seriously?

Yes, I have done instance with you lots of times and there's been mostly no problem. (well there was that once where you got all pissed at everyone else cause you died twice..but it was a bad day for you.. :( that happens) but anyway my point is:

Regardless of how this whole thing has made you look, I know you are a smart guy and you must understand that trust is earned over time and when its broken even once in any situation, it can never be the same.

I know this is just a game, but seriously when it comes to asking for trust.. I say go find another sucker!

Oh and as far as you trusting other members of PkG. Good luck with that.

See you in game, my sometimes friend. :D

As for your comment.

PM Holar and ask him about the instance we did last night.

Although we only killed 1/2 Bulas, Me, Lorlen, Holar and uLu (3/4 are PkG) all got a fair share.

There are limits, to which I wont ruin my 'rep'.

As for dying twice,

I raged the second time because holar decided to shoot a million miles away and make w/e mob it was (think it was bula?) diss and attack me w/ NV on.

Edited by _iNvoKeD

[PM to mercator: about Calsonic]

[PM from mercator: [ calsonic is a Male Draegoni. ]

[PM from mercator: [ Calsonic ~H~ is online as of a few minutes ago ]

Guild ~Hunters~ has 8 members. The guild URL is:

General info: ~Hunters~ ..All skills used to complete the hunt & the game can vary. Honourable, Trust worthy & good all rounders is what you'll find in ~H~

Joining the guild: All rounder lvls of 60+ & must be over 18, pm Circe or Cronus to apply :)

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Edited by Panatella

[PM to mercator: about Calsonic]

[PM from mercator: [ calsonic is a Male Draegoni. ]

[PM from mercator: [ Calsonic ~H~ is online as of a few minutes ago ]

Guild ~Hunters~ has 8 members. The guild URL is:

General info: ~Hunters~ ..All skills used to complete the hunt & the game can vary. Honourable, Trust worthy & good all rounders is what you'll find in ~H~

Joining the guild: All rounder lvls of 60+ & must be over 18, pm Circe or Cronus to apply :)

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

I used to be in ~H~ and while I was there I was honourable and trustworthy. I left and joined PkG. then I bag jumped this Castellan.

I'd appreciate it if you'd remove any posts regarding ~H~ as a guild as they are and will remain trustworthy. Circe and Cronus and even rauch never step a foot wrong.

Don't believe Vino's bot. I haven't walked past it since I changed guilds so the changes havent taken affect if you actually see me in game you will see me wearing a PkG tag not a ~H~ tag

EDIT: decided to de-profanitize my post :).

Edited by _iNvoKeD

might aswell #kill_me yes

Won't do.

So if I understand it well, losing a rosto gives you the right to scam everybody? You're so selfish, it's amazing...

Scam or bagjump. I'd like to know what I'm banning Calsonic from my bots for.

im surprised nobody has mentioned community rules , which is a bit like community chest in Monopoly and based around much the same principle.

its some rules made up to satisfy peoples desire to share properly, and nobody really knows what it is until it comes up

im not saying what anyone did was right, or wrong. Your style of play within the rules is beyond anyone elses control.

Any moral , or social interaction between players must depend not only on co operation but the need to over come an adversary.

Be it the Casty or PKG, who have been recruiting adversaries for years

its surprising that anyone would be at all surprised that PKG, of all the guilds in EL , would play within thier own set of community rules.

I mean really isn't there some sort of Scroll in the game that actually mentions PKG and the fact they are notorious outlaws lol

Amen.

Edited by Vanyel

hmm....for a reason in the past, PKG guild is banned from LLL guild bots

since about 3-4 years or so...

but how can you trade with our bots if you still are in PKG calsonic ?

[PM from Princess_Legend: [sold to] [CalsoniC] [20] [....] [...]

just wondering how that can work ? ;)

ok and on topic....

morath did a bagjump on casty in the past..he was naked and not in the team...

here it's different for me,

if i understand, its not a bagjump -cause calsonic was in the team -

its a matter of not sharing the lot...

happend often in the past, and maybe you find a way to 'clean' your image, calsonic

by just hand out share to the group :)

its just 275 k gc or so ? i mean realy ? not that im making 200k gc a day, but come on

a scam should have an higher value, if you need to scam ppl ;)

Edited by wuffzel

to be honest this is kind of sad. I dont give a rats ass about bagjumping, but if you do just go all the way and admit it.

don't try and prove to people you are a "badass" by bagjumping and that you can't be trusted and then cry "oh but you can trust me in instance"

seeing from this topic and channel 6 comments you guys really wanna play/look cool and be the outlaw type, but do so with style and go all the way and say "fuck it i dont need you guys for instance" and don't do them. fk, if you do go on instance still with people bagjump them too and laugh at them for being gullible.

Well, I admit that my first post was not really explanatory so I'll try to add some details to explain what happened...

It started with guys from PkG guild asking for rangers' support for the casty on chan 6:

[23:32:52] [Jade @ 6]: rangers come back to nrm

[23:34:25] [Jade @ 6]: rangers needed for nrm casty

[23:38:19] [Jade @ 6]: have enough tanks we need rangers.. nrm casty

[23:41:27] [LorLen @ 6]: have tank for casty, need some rangers.

When I arrived there, the casty had over 30k HP and it took quite a long time to get his health under 30k so I didn't arrive late.

During the whole time, there was a nice team work (I won't put the log here because it's quite long) and there was no sign at any time that we'll be scammed. Moreover, we were explicitly asked to help.

At the end, CalsoniC joined the fight in the last 8k HP and got the drop. He then teled out as soon as he got the drop and you know what happened then...

Personally, I was not aware that PkG guild were scammers. Maybe because we didn't hear about them since a long time and probably because they had their major activity while I was not playing EL anymore. I know that they were PKers though but AFAIK, PKer is not a synonym of scammer, or am I wrong?

to be honest this is kind of sad. I dont give a rats ass about bagjumping, but if you do just go all the way and admit it.

don't try and prove to people you are a "badass" by bagjumping and that you can't be trusted and then cry "oh but you can trust me in instance"

seeing from this topic and channel 6 comments you guys really wanna play/look cool and be the outlaw type, but do so with style and go all the way and say "fuck it i dont need you guys for instance" and don't do them. fk, if you do go on instance still with people bagjump them too and laugh at them for being gullible.

I would not have told it better.

The funny thing is that from the beginning of this thread, CalsoniC tries to find excuses for what he did and hides behind the guild name by telling that it's the guild that should be blamed, not him. Grow up man, assume what you are!

Edited by Schmurk

Yes Calsonic use to be in ~H~ & while he was with us he WAS trustworthy & honourable, he knew our guild rules & did abibe by them.

Cal's not a bad person he's just made some less desirable dicisions recently, personally, he has never failed to treat me & my guild with repsect & trust that we have shown him.

Tho i don't agree with PKGs method of game play, the Casty incident was a guild action & not an individual one & if that is how PKG wish to play, then nothing anyone can say or do will change that.

Yes Calsonic use to be in ~H~ & while he was with us he WAS trustworthy & honourable, he knew our guild rules & did abibe by them.

he was trustworthy and honourable? wether you are or you are not trustworthy and he is not.

Cal's not a bad person he's just made some less desirable dicisions recently, personally, he has never failed to treat me & my guild with repsect & trust that we have shown him.

They asked in chan 6 for help, people helped and got nothing? i call that a bad action and people doing that are bad persons. sorry circe i dont understand why you write here and defend such an assh...

pretty dissapointed :(

I'm sorry you don't like my opinion arxan but i can only say as i find..I'm sure ppl would prefer me to say he was an ass, a no good untrustworthy person & i'm sure towards some he has been but i would be lying if i said he was like that towards me.

I'm sorry my findings doesn't fit with everyone elses.

hmm....for a reason in the past, PKG guild is banned from LLL guild bots

since about 3-4 years or so...

but how can you trade with our bots if you still are in PKG calsonic ?

[PM from Princess_Legend: [sold to] [CalsoniC] [20] [....] [...]

just wondering how that can work ? ;)

ok and on topic....

morath did a bagjump on casty in the past..he was naked and not in the team...

here it's different for me,

if i understand, its not a bagjump -cause calsonic was in the team -

its a matter of not sharing the lot...

happend often in the past, and maybe you find a way to 'clean' your image, calsonic

by just hand out share to the group :)

its just 275 k gc or so ? i mean realy ? not that im making 200k gc a day, but come on

a scam should have an higher value, if you need to scam ppl ;)

Firstly; don't ask me why your bots don't have me banned, i simply went to buy diss rings for a bit of PK. Do your research and see me in-game with the tag.

Secondly; sure I didn't give people a share, as someone stated previously there is no written rules which say everyone has to have an equal share.

Thirdly; 225kgc~ Between 4 people.

Lastly; never, by all means exclude me from shares in the future.

Well, I admit that my first post was not really explanatory so I'll try to add some details to explain what happened...

It started with guys from PkG guild asking for rangers' support for the casty on chan 6:

[23:32:52] [Jade @ 6]: rangers come back to nrm

[23:34:25] [Jade @ 6]: rangers needed for nrm casty

[23:38:19] [Jade @ 6]: have enough tanks we need rangers.. nrm casty

[23:41:27] [LorLen @ 6]: have tank for casty, need some rangers.

When I arrived there, the casty had over 30k HP and it took quite a long time to get his health under 30k so I didn't arrive late.

During the whole time, there was a nice team work (I won't put the log here because it's quite long) and there was no sign at any time that we'll be scammed. Moreover, we were explicitly asked to help.

At the end, CalsoniC joined the fight in the last 8k HP and got the drop. He then teled out as soon as he got the drop and you know what happened then...

Personally, I was not aware that PkG guild were scammers. Maybe because we didn't hear about them since a long time and probably because they had their major activity while I was not playing EL anymore. I know that they were PKers though but AFAIK, PKer is not a synonym of scammer, or am I wrong?

I would not have told it better.

The funny thing is that from the beginning of this thread, CalsoniC tries to find excuses for what he did and hides behind the guild name by telling that it's the guild that should be blamed, not him. Grow up man, assume what you are!

I'll surely take full responsibility, i'm just letting you know, I didn't act alone, without the help of BOTH Tanks, I wouldn't have stolen the drop. Surely you must realise this. Why did the tank diss on 1k~HP? He weren't out of mana. He weren't having any trouble hitting. LOL.

Stop saying 'scammer' you're incorrect. If I was scamming you i'd be banned right now. Simply you didn't get a share from an invasion monster, 4 other people did.

#guild_info PkG

Guild PK Gods has 24 members. The guild URL is: Don't need one.

General info: We Serp, We PK, We don't give a fck.

Joining the guild: Mufo don't approve. You lose

And really, if you're being this stupid about it, why did LOADS of people go on instances with DuBro? He's done WAY worse than one meager invasion Castellan.

Tho i don't agree with PKGs method of game play, the Casty incident was a guild action & not an individual one & if that is how PKG wish to play, then nothing anyone can say or do will change that.

<3 Circe.

the Casty incident was a guild action & not an individual one

lol

It was a bit of both. If it was individual I would've kept the full 225k, but instead it was shared between those who were "allocated" :)

Edited by _iNvoKeD