Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Schmurk

CalsoniC

Just to let everybody know, in today's invasion CalsoniC took the drop from the casty and didn't share with other people who worked on it.

He was not alone from PkG guild though so I'm sure they shared between them.

They probably do that because they think they are cool or something or maybe because they want people to PK them... I don't know and as I don't PK, I really don't care honestly.

All I know is that starting from now, I won't give any ranging support to any member from the PkG guild in invasions. It's not a lot but it's the least I can do and I encourage all people who were here to do the same as well. They are not worth your arrows my friends!

Due to many treads about the bad behavour of Calsonic, i decided to ban him and his guild (or any guild who will accept him) from our Guild Bots.

#destroy guild pls, change name and pay to be removed from buddylist.

go undercover and dont let anyone know its you playing or you'll be banned from bots again!! D:

I don't see the problem.

If my guildies and I spent probably most of the GC to kill the casty I will split it with them.

'nuff said on the matter tbh.

big problem, now you are facing the wrath of the community, no day will ever be the same now.

might aswell #kill_me yes

know what? i'll take it one step further, i'll ban you from bot and make angry faces at you every time I see you in local!!!!

:stare::angry: :angry: :angry: 4 of em to show i'm serious

Edited by Infamous

ty nice experience to waste 1k pka hope u enjoy die

Edited by kornpro

big problem, now you are facing the wrath of the community, no day will ever be the same now.

might aswell #kill_me yes

know what? i'll take it one step further, i'll ban you from bot and make angry faces at you every time I see you in local!!!!

:stare::angry: :angry: :angry: 4 of em to show i'm serious

Nooooo not the faces!! D: omg we gonna die now. kornholios fault. he wished it.

But just remember the rules. No flaming allowed on official forums!!

Edited by Caliphear

Hahaha, you guys make me laugh... or wait, I think it's just pity...

Have you ever think that nobody give a shit about your little persons? You think you're important or something? Well, the reality is that nobody cares about you, you're just pathetic.

With such behavior, people will just avoid you, don't talk to you and won't go PK you because they don't care.

But according to what calsonic said this night on chan 6, he's happy in PkG guild and don't need to play with anybody else:

[00:53:12] [Myd1 @ 6]: cal you really gonna do that ?

[00:53:30] [Myd1 @ 6]: over 1/2 mill gc ? lol

[00:53:34] [Myd1 @ 6]: 1/4

[00:53:57] [CalsoniC @ 6]: 225k

[00:54:06] [schmurk @ 6]: the problem cals is that your behaviour doesn't have an impact only in invasions, but I'm sure you know that...

[00:54:12] [CalsoniC @ 6]: Sure

[00:54:34] [struth @ 6]: is srm safe?

[00:55:28] [Jade @ 6]: #guild_info PkG nuff said

[00:55:41] [Deckara @ 6]: il

[00:55:42] [CalsoniC @ 6]: Wow

[00:55:47] [ChelseaFC @ 6]: Evil bad people. :<

[00:55:49] [CalsoniC @ 6]: They dont give a f*k

[00:55:54] [Myd1 @ 6]: doing something like that will hurt you more then it helps you

[00:56:03] [ChelseaFC @ 6]: Like how?

[00:56:13] [CalsoniC @ 6]: Everything I need I can get through guildies

[00:56:14] [ChelseaFC @ 6]: You gonna caps lock us to death?

[00:56:22] [CalsoniC @ 6]: If not, $ or gc solves it

[00:56:29] [Myd1 @ 6]: next time hes on casty if hes tanking it, ill be sure to make spawn while he there

[00:56:48] [CalsoniC @ 6]: Sure, I wont tank it, thanks for the heads up.

[00:56:51] [CalsoniC @ 6]: :)

[00:56:54] [Jade @ 6]: lolol

[00:56:59] [Myd1 @ 6]: you say this now

[00:57:09] [Myd1 @ 6]: im guessing this is ur last casty

[00:57:10] [CalsoniC @ 6]: This is the most fun i've had in 4 months. Gotta thank radu for this invasion.

[00:57:21] [CalsoniC @ 6]: With a #list_guild like mine, it wont be ;)

[00:57:22] [Jade @ 6]: ikr

[00:57:36] [Myd1 @ 6]: it will be, whos gonna split it with you ?

[00:57:45] [Myd1 @ 6]: you can only range

[00:57:45] [Jade @ 6]: we just take it np

[00:57:58] [CalsoniC @ 6]: We have plenty of 140-170 a/ders

[00:58:01] [CalsoniC @ 6]: :)

[00:58:16] [schmurk @ 6]: your life is wonderful cals!

[00:58:22] [CalsoniC @ 6]: Agreed

Well then stay in your little bubble and don't be surprised if you don't find enters anymore to go in instances or if you are scammed by enters too. Would be bad to do a wtf instance w/o arrows, no?

But you're so clever that you thought about all of that of course...

BTW, how much did you spend on the casty? I've spent more 600 PKs here and there were more people from other guilds than yours so stop saying bullshits please.

EDIT: completed the log from chan 6

Edited by Schmurk

Hahaha, you guys make me laugh... or wait, I think it's just pity...

Have you ever think that nobody give a shit about your little persons? You think you're important or something? Well, the reality is that nobody cares about you, you're just pathetic.

With such behavior, people will just avoid you, don't talk to you and won't go PK you because they don't care.

But according to what calsonic said this night on chan 6, he's happy in PkG guild and don't need to play with anybody else:

Well then stay in your little bubble and don't be surprised if you don't find enters anymore to go in instances or if you are scammed by enters too. Would be bad to do a wtf instance w/o arrows, no?

But you're so clever that you thought about all of that of course...

BTW, how much did you spend on the casty? I've spent more 600 PKs here and there were more people from other guilds than yours so stop saying bullshits please.

Yep, PkG bag jumped the casty. I think you're not clear on who cares.

Apparently someone cares enough to post this topic :icon13:

We, on the other hand, Don't care. Dont want to talk to us? awwww . We are so upset and will miss you deeply. As for instances and pk, With our guild, we won't need enters. And we have enough to do our own WTF instance or pr0 instances. PK- Incase you havent noticed, it's dead. But even so, I am sure some will still play in kf with us.

You all make me laugh. Pointing your fingers saying "oh you bad bad ppl! how dare you!?!??" But when other ppl do similar things you laugh and think its so cute.

Look how what Finja did has already been brushed under the rug. And I salute her for that. Was pr0.

Someone bj's a casty in instance, trys blaming it on newhope but it wasnt him, But you all still suck up to the ppl who it more than likely was.

As in any game. You need a bad guy. We are happy to supply you with that.

Edited by Caliphear

I think you missed the point of this topic.

Oh and i'm sure that what goes around comes around .. just wait a bit ;)

If i range a casty i expect to be able to get a share for the hard work and money put in into it, at least so much courtesy should be in this game, that if you work as a team on creatures where you need a team, you do not fall the people in the back, of if you do, you will suffer a little concequences by not getting to play with the whole community of el again. I myself do no longer suggest a few people for instances i go in to even if they are online, because of (bad me) some of the rumors that made me to be unsure of their play style. As for Calsonic I am sure most of your guild can do most things you need, but there is allways more to this game but such a small guild as PK and the few guilds who will ally with yours. the memory of some players may be short but the one of many others is long

Edited by vinoveritas

True, I'm not. Dare telling me please? :)

Apparently someone cares enough to post this topic :icon13:

It's just to warn the community, nothing more. I have nothing to prove here, not like you it seems...

We, on the other hand, Don't care. Dont want to talk to us? awwww . We are so upset and will miss you deeply. As for instances and pk, With our guild, we won't need enters. And we have enough to do our own WTF instance or pr0 instances. PK- Incase you havent noticed, it's dead. But even so, I am sure some will still play in kf with us.

Fine with me, have fun with yourselves. What will you do if nobody wants to PK you? You'll PK yourselves? lol

Hmmm, no we don't...

I think you missed the point of this topic.

Oh and i'm sure that what goes around comes around .. just wait a bit ;)

Many times i have helped ppl with castys, mb's, dragons,etc in invasions and invances, and didn't get a fair share. Many times not a share at all. Which is a big reason for my game play style changing. Tanks take the drops and only share who they feel like sharing with. _death_ , me_ow , and a lot of others can attest to that. So yes, what goes around comes around. :sneaky:

Edited by Caliphear

So instead of getting back to the people that did you injustice, you decide to take revenge on others?? How childish ..

So, are you trying to say Cali, if someone BJ you, you feel good to avenge it someone innocent? If someone hit you on street, but you cant hit back, you go and hit someone ingenuous person?

Okay.

Listen, this is a dispute, you're meant to say "thanks for letting me know Schmurk" not blow the whole thing up likes its a big fkin deal.

We have enough people in the guild to ENTER WTF, Enough to Run the WTF, enough people to run 120+. I have a fair few 'faithful' enters, and ofcourse I have my own personal shitlist, and there are some long standing friends I would refuse to BJ and Serp.

I spent over 1K PK Arrows Schmurk, and a rosto lol. Even from the people that got the share, didnt cover it.

If no one wants to PK, then no one PKs.

[00:57:10] [CalsoniC @ 6]: This is the most fun i've had in 4 months. Gotta thank radu for this invasion.

Edited by _iNvoKeD

so once mufossa goes on a break or something then they'll be seeing an apology? doubt you'd run anything w/o him.

Okay.

Listen, this is a dispute, you're meant to say "thanks for letting me know Schmurk" not blow the whole thing up likes its a big fkin deal.

Hmm, why are you so upset? IIRC, you were really happy yesterday with the idea of us making a thread about your bad attitude:

[01:00:17] [CalsoniC @ 6]: If I could point you towards the dispute section of the Eternal Lands forum, you can alert the rest of the game as to our purpose. Thanks \o

I spent over 1K PK Arrows Schmurk, and a rosto lol. Even from the people that got the share, didnt cover it.

So if I understand it well, losing a rosto gives you the right to scam everybody? You're so selfish, it's amazing...

It's not the first time you participate to kill a casty, right? So you are aware of the risks and you accepted them. So if you lose a rosto, it's your own fault. You don't deserve more rights than others. So don't try to find excuses for what you did, it's simply pathetic.

But anyway, with your logic, I hope you gave a share to all other people who lost a rosto too. I know that at least littlebro2 lost one too...

im surprised nobody has mentioned community rules , which is a bit like community chest in Monopoly and based around much the same principle.

its some rules made up to satisfy peoples desire to share properly, and nobody really knows what it is until it comes up

im not saying what anyone did was right, or wrong. Your style of play within the rules is beyond anyone elses control.

Any moral , or social interaction between players must depend not only on co operation but the need to over come an adversary.

Be it the Casty or PKG, who have been recruiting adversaries for years

its surprising that anyone would be at all surprised that PKG, of all the guilds in EL , would play within thier own set of community rules.

I mean really isn't there some sort of Scroll in the game that actually mentions PKG and the fact they are notorious outlaws lol

they almost deserve thier own facebook page

Edited by Ateh