Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
evilmangopie

The Mana Drain Issue

Hello.

Over the years, people have quit Eternal Lands for a number of different issues: attribute cap, no drop kf, mini events and whatnot. However, there is one issue that is provoked far more angst than all these combined. I speak of course, of the 6 air essences now needed to cast the mana drain spell.

Let's see some first hand feedback on this issue. As Lee Haha stated, "The game went to shit when MD started to cost 6AE instead of -4"

This clearly shows one of the many cases in which the 6 air essences required to drain mana is just a big kick in the teeth of the player base. So I ask, no, I beg the development team of eternal lands to at least change it back to 4 air essences required, or perhaps, as Lee Haha suggests, to -4.

If every time the Mana Drain spell was cast, the caster was given 4 air essences, I know I would play EL much more. I think with this change, we could become the largest MMORPG ever. My estimations show that within 3 years, the playerbase of EL would be greater than the userbase of facebook. Please, please do what is right for the game.

Stop the 6 AE cost for mana drains. Now.

Let's "Fix the game, through mana drain".

Thank you.

Edited by evilmangopie

I think it should cost Mango 10 AE to cast mana drain , and everyone else back to 4

This is a fantastic compromise, as Mango hasn't played EL for many years, and has no plans to do so in the future as far as I am aware.

Thank you for the support, players of Eternal Lands.

I too wish for Wiseon_Dayshine's views on this divisive matter.

he would be pissed if he logged back in yes but still, nice way to solve it

*edit* or just don't punish anyone for suggesting something

Edited by Ateh

But what about the bosnian gold farmers?! How would you prevent the bosnian gold farmers from destroying EL's economy when this brilliant well-thought out suggestions makes it into next update?!

But what about the bosnian gold farmers?! How would you prevent the bosnian gold farmers from destroying EL's economy when this brilliant well-thought out suggestions makes it into next update?!

This too is a massive problem in our community. However, I am just a modest man, I only propose a solution to 1 issue at a time.

Remember folks: fix the game, mana drain

how many GCs do AE cost these days

10gc from NPC, up to 11 from players.

I refuse to mana drain in-game till this is fixed!

Fix the game, mana drain.