Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Moutos

My Saturday - 28/7/12

It started off as a normal Saturday morning getting ready for soccer. Get up, have a shower, get down breakfast, get my gear ready and leave by 11:30am.

We all huddled around the soccer ground getting pumped for the game which was about to start in 10 minutes. Warming up, I felt great and was keen to get onto the field and score a couple of goals for the team.

The game started and I started on the bench, watching my team mates play some unbelievable soccer skills like we always do. The other team were pretty dirty and getting a few yellow cards for dirty tackles so we had to back off a little otherwise we will get hurt.

Finally one of players got subed off and it was my time to shine for the team since I play forward (striker).

5 minutes after I got onto the field I finally got a run away with just me and the keeper. I kicked the ball and tried to sidestepped the keeper but the keeper went for me instead of the ball.

The keeper collided with me and his steel studs snapped my shin pad in half and snapped my leg bones cleanly in half.

As I lay on the ground screaming in pain, the keeper just got up and shook it off and called me a pussie which lead to a massive team-on-team brawl. I was brought to the sideline and waited an hour and a half for the ambulance to come and pick me up to hospital. The pain was just too intense and I felt like I was dying. Finally the ambulance came, gave me the green whistle so I was high, and shipped me off to the hospital.

I am now sitting on the lounge with my leg in a full cast, eating chocolates and ice cream and logging into EL.

Unfortunately my leg will take around 7-9 weeks to recover enough for me to START walking back on to.

My fucked up saturday. Hope all of yours were better :)

Well, you didnt get much sympathy here... Thats not too cool..

On the bright side [or maybe not so bright] is you have lots of time for EL now...

make sure you take the full 9 weeks to recover, start complaining about lack of feeling in your toes after about 6 weeks and they might push you to 11 weeks especially if you tell them you think they put the cast on wrong

also, try and fall down the stairs after week 4 this will give you a definate 2 week extension ( and then those few levels before you have to do any thing other than complain about your leg )

and, tell your housemates you are going to need to keep busy with EL because people who sit and do nothing with thier brain get worse and worse Alzheimer's in old age and thats a fact.

And wow I cannot imagine how satisfied that keeper felt. Until it all kicked off. LOL nice 1

Edited by Ateh

Soccer?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIM9w4mv0wo

Just sayin'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lhCSzlRSek

Unlucky that you broke your leg though but look at it this way, now you've got 9 weeks to work your upper body (or.. get pissed everyday :D)

The first video won't load

The 2nd video is NRL state vs state aha nothing like soccer but that's what us Australians call "football"

Who says I ain't pissed already :P

Better give me some more green whistle because that shit is great :D

no need for that, take a road trip up to newcastle and you can get legal weed, it's called chronic :P quite good too.

no need for that, take a road trip up to newcastle and you can get legal weed, it's called chronic :P quite good too.

I live in Newcastle >.>

I live in Newcastle >.>

well what are you waiting for, get on it :P

ugh, really? a cast on 1 leg? is this 1983 or something?

like really? dont make me cry girl, make them legs match and break the other too, its 2012 everything has to match!!