Eternal Lands Official Forums
DrtyDevil

AttilaTheHun :)

groomish hi just like to say i logged on attila to change pass to wr's pass and to change attilas pass after that no more wr and it wasnt the reason i was banned it was buying selling and trading quit making excuses

No matter what for you logged on another char - as soon as you log on a char, it IS considered your alt - no matter how hard you try to excuse it yourself.

It's that plain and simple - you log on another char = it IS your alt.

Oh and of course, the reason is you broke your restrictions, which no alts rule definitely is, am i right ?

no its trading konvict1 for tokie char thru aislinn iirc and she never told me i couldnt

buy sell or trade

if shed post real logg screenshots for proof ive told her how several times ill leave this alone if i am wrong you can kill my forums acc but if im right i respectfully request all restrictions be null and void and my chars returned to me

no its trading konvict1 for tokie char thru aislinn iirc and she never told me i couldnt

buy sell or trade

if shed post real logg screenshots for proof ive told her how several times ill leave this alone if i am wrong you can kill my forums acc but if im right i respectfully request all restrictions be null and void and my chars returned to me

No alts means you can't even log on to another character at all, and you admitted you were on no alts in your first thread. The moment you logged into Attilla, it was your alt since WR is still considered your as well. Also with how many people Aislinn has put on no Alts restrictions who have misunderstood she also has gotten into the habit of saying not buying/selling/name changes as well because that can make it hard to track if someone is breaking their restrictions, so I'm fairly certain she told you that.

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=57227&&do=findComment&comment=566831

So, you need to do what she says and stop whining!

well can we reasonably give me attila on a sto wipe? he is on reset already

and i did pm her my new char so it would be no confusion

and she didnt say that to me she may have forgot

well why is wr still locked then and how am i going to ask for the pass because i wont pay for it lmmfao ii cant start a new char then ask for him back and if i do get him i can guarentee ill get a name change and not pm anyone because she said aparently just no buying/selling/trading not name changes and i still cant remember her saying this roflmfao

only id do this because its been 6-7 maybe 8 years i played this game ok i got put on restrictions for no alts but that was years ago why cant i have an alt who is it going to kill why cant i buy a char if you know who i am its not physically hurting her or anything so id get a name change nd try to get away from hr hounding me for no reason just because she doesnt like my family and how do you expect me sell attila hmm whos going to unlock him after >.>

Once you get WR back, if you talk to her nicely it can probably get unlocked unless you've pissed her off too much since she last made the offer.

so keep wr it might be better if i just move and buy a new char you know and have a real fresh start :P with out restrictions see this is the issue you guys cause when wronging people like they cant get around restrictions ive moved alot now and always told her who i was roflmfao you can either give me attila back with restrictions or deal with me in a month when i have no restrictions at all and you not knowing who i am LOL

i tried playing by the rules aparently you guys dont want me too so :)

so keep wr it might be better if i just move and buy a new char you know and have a real fresh start :P with out restrictions see this is the issue you guys cause when wronging people like they cant get around restrictions ive moved alot now and always told her who i was roflmfao you can either give me attila back with restrictions or deal with me in a month when i have no restrictions at all and you not knowing who i am LOL

Don't under estimate Aislinn's ability to identify a new player as an old restricted one. You also never know when other players or your own actions will tip her off as well. Plus, it is illegal to try to move and hide your identity to get around a ban or restrictions, so that means you'd get banned right away without any warning and there would be NO chance of getting anything back. YOU ARE WARNED, don't try to cheat or bypass!

how will she know if i move to new city new ip new comp etc new forums acc and a goody goody attitude and me not telling anyone ever who i am?:)

shes probally going to bann the wrong person rofl

just know you guys caused it bye peace ill let you guys think on your actions :)

how will she know if i move to new city new ip new comp etc new forums acc and a goody goody attitude and me not telling anyone ever who i am? :)

shes probally going to bann the wrong person rofl

With that attitude, I will now put in a request that BOTH characters be deleted and Aislinn consider other steps.

every action has an equal and opposite reaction i just gave you your reaction lol

i dont care dude i really dont i found my solution :) and dont worry this ip wont have me on it ever again:p so fuck you guys point blank:P

delete my forums account