Eternal Lands Official Forums
DrtyDevil

AttilaTheHun :)

Hi,I am posting to ask for permission to have attilathehun unbanned and to be allowed to play on him.

First I would like to apologize for my multiple pages of spam regarding this topic,it was rude and inappropriate.

Second I would like to say I know I have been given multiple chances and this ban has shown disregard to those chances and for that I apologize.I had forgotten the words that we're said last chance I was given regarding this subject,and I can sincerely tell you this will not happen again.this has been a lesson well learned.

Thirdly for my pm spamm I would like to apologize for that too I was being immature and un patient which i realize is wrong.

I know I should have waited for a response and should have pm'ed you on whiterhino and waited before logging on attila then pming you and then giving wr away before i received your response.I bet that if I had done this that things may have turned out differently than they did.

At the time I thought I was doing the appropriate thing and it was not I assure you I will not let this happen again if I am allowed another chance.

I have been given multiple chances before and it seems like I did not appreciate it I did and I still do,I love this game tbh as do many others I am sure,and being banned this time I can assure you this lesson is burnt into my head and will not happen again.

If I may be given one more chance to play and show you this on attila I will agree to any restrictions and even post them in my signature here on forums(if it is allowed)

Also to show my sincerity I would like to request that if I ever violate these restrictions that my char is to be killed not locked so that there is no more chances if I screw up.

Aislinn I am sorry that I broke our agreement and caused all this inconvenience to you,I know it's annoying as hell and I apologize sincerely for it and hope that you see this sincerity and can accept my apology and can trust me in saying that this will not happen again.

Also to Learner I'd like to apologize to for being rude to you and I'm glad the topic was locked it made what I did get burnt deeper in my head and saved me from kicking my own @## worse than I did.

Thank You for allowing me my posting rights back to post this I really apreciate it. :)

Sincerely, Johnathan P. Griffard

p.s. i have plans on getting a name change a.s.a.p. and (if its OK and attilathehun is unlocked)id like to change name back to KonVicT1 or DrtyDeviL if it's not i will go back to the whiterhino name(I'd prefer KonVicT1 because i miss my original name). :medieval:

Edited by DrtyDevil

Ok this is where things stand.

I've been discussing this with the moderator team, and those who have been around the past few days to offer their opinions have come to this conclusion:

You are welcome to arrange to get the password back to WhiteRhino and use that character. This is the character we went to such great lengths (involving multiple people) to arrange for you to have last time. According to you, you just HAD to have it and swore to me this was it, no more favors and you were happy to have this character forever. You begged and pleaded and the whole 9 yards. This was an exception and favor after the LAST time you were on conditions. The fact you "ruined" it in your opinion and just don't want it anymore is immaterial to the issue.

If you don't want WhiteRhino back, you are free to make a new character and actually level it up yourself. Maybe you'll appreciate the game and other people's efforts in it a bit more.

If neither option is appealing to you, well then I'm sorry but you have gotten a lot of exceptions and second and last chances, and benefits of the doubt. You've offered a lot of promises many separate times and have yet to remember them or follow them.

well fuck this game peace

deactivate forums account please

and give wr back to the owner i gave it to i dont want it nor do i want to restart this game again after ive done build 6 characters all together why would i want to start over wr s on reset 0 oa and sto less wth do i want that for its just like having a "new" char kill attila i dont give a shit cant believe ppl arnt allowed to have fun playing this game and cannot chose how to spend thier money (ie) not any one of you mods money.

Oh yea btw i cannot contact the new owner if youd have read half the pms you would know this oh yea ppl are right this game has gone to shit.

NEW QUESTION: Why would you stop/continue playing EL?

• I dont think i will ever leave EL. A piece of my heart belongs there...right now i am without a computer, so i am forced to take a break...but no, i would never leave!
    • Were I to stop playing EL, the most likely cause would be getting banned.
    • I would start again if Aislinn killed radu and gave me his storage.
    • Unlikely that radu would ever be killed by Aislinn.

Unless ofc he opened the door to her cage and crawled in beside her
      ·
    • he died to lightlan b4c;p
    • http://www.paradoxco...lled-4-drop.jpg
    • I remember that but radu made him give the stuff back :/
      ·
    • not made asked :P
    • cus it's shit
    • Well I left EL just because the only thing I loved in EL got screwed... PK.
      ·
    • am getting pretty bored of el, you spend weeks, if not months harvesting for stuff to get 1 level if your lucky, so dull, all the good people are gone, i miss it when people used to talk at harvesting spots or ip fire, back when the game was about having fun
    • Yeah the game is just about grinding for hours now.
    • I continue to speak, and i still have many friends to talk to
    • I'll never quit. I'm addicted
    • another reason id quit is the mods being so biased. depending on who you are you can cheat for years and always be given another chance but if your one of the unlucky few who break 1 rule and is perm banned its bs
    • lvls r easy,a/d the only real grind lol
    • I'm here to piss off the EL World one Bad Guy at a time. NEXT ? 0.0

·
    • I agree it's BS Paul/Phoenix...just look at the "Rules" we are all supposed to obey. If Rule #5 is so fucking important, then who said Rule #1 is Shit...and no one needs to pay attention to that one anymore...( till some Mod needs to pull it out their sleeve as an additional charge to levy against you ) ... until needed again ?

And, if it's NOT needed again, why not remove it altogether so as to cause less confusion and just say: It's a free speech E L World so don't be shy in Channel #6 folks ; ) ??? But, I smoke too much to chillax too much for the Mods to piss me off cause I don't give 'em any reason to come at me. I'm too boring to look after all the time, there's much bigger fish to fry in game than I. Mods hate me 'cause I'm real.
      I hate Mods for being self righteous and biased . Sue me. Till then, they gotta' deal with me or lay another fake ass charge against me and sweep the deed under the rug like was done to me prior. They will have to permaban me to get rid of me. I don't fuck with people, if they don't fuck with me, we will get along just fine. If not, I may not be able to Kill them myself...yet. BUT what I CAN do is "assist in their demise to the best of my abilities" beside a Mutual. ;)~) ...who is already engaged in combat with said asshole ! \0/
    • My playing style rarely brings me into contact with mods. I'm not into pk, and I don't kill stuff much more gnarly than bunnies. If I get involved in an invasion, its usually accidental, and i've never been to an instance or invance.

That's partly because i'm not really into pk/pve, but also because on the vague and arbitrary way in which the rules often seen to be applied to moderator organised events. After seeing what has happened to others, I'm not inclined to deliberately put myself in a position which provides disaffected members of the moderation team with any more opportunity than they already have to indulge their personal prejudices against anyone they decide they don't like.
    • Probably won't quit, but I find once I have done my dailies, I get kinda bored. I am not into PK either, although my a/d levels are getting pretty good. I might take a break eventually.
    • Taking a break ... that happens to everyone I know who has played this game. Some for a short time, others take a year or two, but the real gamers always return to look in on us once and awhile, talk trash, and either make a come back or go back to their PS-3 eventually to fade away into no ones memories.
    • The game went to shit when MD started to cost 6AE instead of -4
    • yeah im sure that was why the game died -___-

facebook comments from others wont give names so you cant hunt them down n be un fair to them for giving thier 2 cents on the management of the game and how you ruin it.

Edited by DrtyDevil

oh yea talked tho the team? it was our agreement your decision my restrictions that we're between you and me not them so why exactly were they involved excuses tbh just like you know i got a new comp and dont have a record of our chat loggs but you do and you know you lied i never had no buy/sell/trade restriction you mde it up because you hate char buyers and you knew you could get away with me because i was on some restrictions but not that so good job ais you need to learn to do your job properly.

and no need for ip bann i wont be back to this shit game.

Ok this is where things stand.

I've been discussing this with the moderator team, and those who have been around the past few days to offer their opinions have come to this conclusion:

btw those who have been around past few days no one but you should have an oppinion in this not other players who do not have the right to moderate.ty for the major discrimination and it is unfit of your title in game.

oh level up my self konvict1 's levels were only 4-8 level difference than the tokie char i got so tyvm for the stupid response>.>

oh yea btw you said it was because i got the tokie char erm so basically i traded chars which is legal and got my self put on a no buying/selling/trading restriction bravo pro lie aislinn....

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=56306

and ive never done any shit no where near as bad as this btw and not only did you allow him to come back but on a bought char (not flux char which he was banned on)the char calsonic but yes ill get down to the point you discriminate to much.why could i not be givven oppertunites like this? hmm ill tell you because you dont like me also you gave me false hope in pm and i did conduct my self properly and waited for your response and i was very legible in my post and had sincere apologies and was honest that i wouldnt do it again he was on no bs no buying/selling etc etc and he impersonated a moderator ive never macoed or anything really bad i played this game fairly and played/grinded everyday didnt just play to troll or cause trouble i played because i enjoyed the game and yet you wonder why you are a hated player its because you dont give equal and fair oppertunities and dont you dare try to justify this as case by case basis if thats the case ive never done anything to this magnatude so why am i not allowed to play on a char that i bought that you banned becaause i only bought a char i only did what rule #10 states is legal it does not state that you are allowed to give out restrictions or add your own rules to it rule #5 for multi states that you are allowed to give a sto wipe or/and a no alt rule in basic terms rule #10 does not say you can say that this certain player is not allowed to buy/sell/trade chars point proven and many people have read this already so youve been exposed and tbh you should be banned (moderators are not an exception to rules and you making your own rules is imo breaking the rules only roja/radu the game owners can modify the rules its thier game not yours) so in saying all this you should not be a moderator and i know i will take a screenie and facebook message this to radu and roja so incase you do delete it they can see how you the moderator disregard thier rules that they set in place

10. Sell And Trade At Your Own Risk.

Eternal Lands will not be held responsible for any transactions dealing with real monetary currency/items or in game money/items. No buying or selling of character accounts or guilds, or advertising of them, is to be made in any forum or ingame public chat or channels. You take full responsibilty for your actions and their consequences. Eternal Lands will assume none of that responsibility.

(my own risk)( eternal lands will not be held responsible for any transactions dealing with real monetary currency/items or in game money/items.)

(Eternal Lands will assume none of that responsibility)

Edited by DrtyDevil

kk messages were sent to roja and screenies of all this

Aislinn

Fluffy Gargoyle

• av-941.jpg?_r=0
  • Admin
  • 11,894 posts

Sent 27 July 2012 - 03:22 PM

You already were on restrictions and last chance and warning and all that. You keep getting "another chance" and you keep claiming to forget you are on these chances. That does get annoying.

"I offered you the opportunity to get the password back from the person you gave whiterhino to or start a new character. So you are restricting yourself to the test server."

"Anyway your posting restrictions end in 6 hours or so. We'll see if you can conduct yourself a bit more maturely and legibly than you did last time."

Unrelated, I'm sorry to hear about your accident. It seems you are at least relatively ok (compared to how it could have turned out). Bleh, scary stuff.

that was the false hope you gave me thru pm

you basically told me to post again and if was done respectfully i could have attila any idiot who can read in between the lines can see this

Edited by DrtyDevil

no because she knew the only reason id post would be for attila i even told her tht in the pm before she sent that....so her set up just for me to post yet again..i fell for it too.

Edited by DrtyDevil

It's not a cover up when a thread gets deleted for being spam in a suggestions section of the forums when the first thing you do is try to piss everyone off and the rest of the post is practically unreadable. Just rephrase it in a more positive manner and keep in readable and it will be left in place.

why feel sorry ive told you i do not want those options and that you can keep the and your discriminations to your self and just a bann?:P for what exactly please?:)) i traded chars locked konvict1 and got tokie (tbh i couldve just sold konvict1 and got tokie after with out you locking him. )got put on a char buying restriction that i dont remember you saying,also why did i get put on buying restictions for doing that it is not against the rules not in any way shape or form.

Did you even read what I said? Multiple times? Just click on the link in my last post above yours. Especially make note of the parts in bold about why you HAVE restrictions.

Just in case, again: restrictions above and beyond the rules are not arbitrarily given, but rather an option to bypass getting a permanent ban. Anybody here on such restrictions would not be here at all if they did not accept and agree to them. That means they have been a huge drain consistently on moderator time and have consistently made problems that affect other people, to the point where they are a detriment to the game and players if they stayed unchecked and free to continue. Not everyone's restrictions are the same, nor are they all for the same reason.

It is not a discrimination, you are not the only one with restrictions, and funny everyone seems to remember it but you. I suggest you go find all the threads in forums (since you conveniently have no logs) that involve you, and the ones that involve you and your family members. Also you might want to read some of our older forum pm conversations. It might jog your memory both about your history here AND your restrictions.

i only have on bann thread prior to the attila incedent not any concerning me and family members and i forum pm alot old convos get deleted so i can continue to have those convos but again nice try how about you go through your el chat loggs till you find this and take a screenie of it as proof the pm will be to konvict1 and it will say you are not allowed to buy sell or trade chars easy enough to search it up then shift+prnt screen paste it to paint save it then upload it and show me since you so conveniently do have chat loggs it takes max 5 minutes not that long if you show proof you can kill all my chars ive owned if not then you will be brought out as the liar you are....and how does everyone else know our pms ...yet again another lie do your job as a mod properly. :)

One comment from me because you are entertaining :). Buy back your whiterhino character, sell the atilathehun character. If you have to pay more/sell for less do it. Sucks but that is how you will get to play again. Ask Entropy if he will do a rollback to where the whiterhino character was before it was reset for whatever $$ is leftover after the sale. If he won't, accept that buy some bricks from the shop with the $$ and build up your oa the natural way. Stop raging on the forums, it is not helping your case at this point.

Rabbitman

Edited by Rabbitman

Well WR, do you realize that you DID break your restrictions just by loging on the atilathehun character ?

Once you log in on another character, it IS considered to be your alt. It really does not mean anything that you PMed Aislin before doing that or that you "got rid of" WR char.

It was NOT approved by any mod, therefore you broke the no alts restriction in the first place.

And yes, in cases where people are under restrictions because of their previous actions/problems, you NEED an EXPLICIT APPROVAL for things like this. It just is common sense.

Okay, this issue is originally why you ALL (your family) is on restrictions:

http://www.eternal-l...showtopic=54016

A comment here, every single person in your family is aware (and who I meant by everyone), and every single person in your family has pm'd me either ingame or via forum pm to ask permission to change a character or get a namechange, and has done NOTHING until I acknowledge and approve it. And note: sometimes I've ok'd the requests and sometimes I've denied them.

Next up:

http://www.eternal-l...showtopic=56455

Note that you again seem to forget you were already on a restriction, but you actually offered yourself to go on one if only you would be unbanned:

can i at least be able to play again with condition if i do somthing against the rulse ill be perma banned?

(from this post, although you incorrectly state (yet again proof of your very short memory)you have not been in trouble before: http://www.eternal-l...13 )

I am done repeating myself. Personally I wouldn't have let you back after the most recent nonsense you and your brother tried to pull. And the amount of time involved in handling the crap you are involved in on a regular basis is staggering. Keep in mind (I'm humoring your short memory here) that our admins log is full of stuff for you that didn't make forums. So count your lucky stars you got the option you did this time around, because I don't buy for a second that you are THIS forgetful or THIS "innocent", given the amount of times something bad happens surrounding you and you feel obligated to say "notmyfault" and "ididntknow".

As far as I know, he didnt SELL WhiteRhino as per, he gave it away to someone on the reset.

If you do intend to come back, there's no point the way I see it of keep spamming, 3 times in 3 different places you have said you quit EL, F**K this game etc.

If you don't like it then leave?

I'd be happy to get back a character I have spent $/Time on. I got Flux AND CalsoniC AND PandemiC banned about 10 months ago, I asked after 1 month and was told the same as you; make a new character or leave.

I was banned

09 September 2011 - 05:21 PM two weeks previous to this

On that thread you linked, WhiteRhino, my attitude towards the situation was meager, compared to yours ATM, but my attitude did stink, and I apologised to Aislinn privately for my behaviour

I asked first time (according to PMs)

30 November 2011 - 09:55 PM

But got no reply, so I made a topic (A, singluar, ONE topic.)

I was rejected as you saw...

I left it a few more months just after my birthday, I sent 1 PM To Aislinn and hey looky, I got CalsoniC back. - and Yes, I did BEG, but it was just ONE pm - AND I'm on conditions. I still lost over 100$ just on the Flux character itself.

And I was unbanned;

15 March 2012 - 01:30 AM

I think you're just missing the point that you can still get back your character, and play, and if radu takes pity on you, maybe he will roll it back.

The life lesson you must learn is; Patience is a virtue.

Oh and not acting like a;

9 year old suffering a pretty serious head injury

as I have heard.

Aislinn can be fair. And IMHO she is being very fair to you. In fact I think she's being generous in allowing you to get back a 110s? char.

I'd also like to say, that I don't enjoy being compared to when it comes to bans.

dont you dare try to justify this as case by case basis

Aislinn doesn't have to justify anything about 'case by case', especially when I was given back a character with no storage, and hellspawn etc. No way really to make money - I invested $$ into EL Shop, I've spent probably close to 250$ alone (From changing my build, rostos, colour change and buying P2P For Kricket.). Rather than Flux (the character which was perkless, had mixing abilities, 120s a/d, you name it.)

I still had to work for my shit in the first month, all I could do was harv snaps.

I aint trollin' you like you may think I am, but take MY advice, from someone who's been banned AND on the same (if not a bit stricter) conditions that which Aislinn is offering.

For now, instead of beng a hot head, take a week or so for RL, come back, see if that offer is still on the table - BUT be civilised. Nothing worse than arrogance thinking you will definitely get the character back.

Just my opinion, WR.

~Calso.

Edited by _iNvoKeD

http://www.eternal-l...showtopic=54016

first of all not all family memebers posted here as it states we were in jail.....

http://www.eternal-l...showtopic=56455

where in here does it say i cant buy or sell chars

and why is it so hard to find and post pms in chat logg by taking a screenie, imo because you do not have any and yet again hi excuses

Edited by DrtyDevil

groomish hi just like to say i logged on attila to change pass to wr's pass and to change attilas pass after that no more wr and it wasnt the reason i was banned it was buying selling and trading quit making excuses