Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Moutos

Mixing Haven

MIXING HAVEN©

This is a small mixing business that a few of people would like to dedicate their time for making others life easier by mixing for them

:happy:

This is ALCHEMY & MANUFACTURING ONLY

ALCHEMY

Fire Essence: Max Batch - 20K

Water Essence: Max Batch - 20K

Earth Essence: Max Batch - 15K

Air Essence: Max Batch - 15K

Spirit Essence: Max Batch - 10K

Matter Essence: Max Batch - 10K

Energy Essence: Max Batch - 10K

Life Essence: Max Batch - 10K

Death Essence: Max Batch - 10K

Health Essence: Max Batch - 10K

Magic Essence: Max Batch - 10K

Iron Bar: Max Batch - 5K

Steel Bar: Max Batch - 5K

Silver Bar: Max Batch - 5K

Gold Bar: Max Batch - 2.5K

Titanium Bar: Max Batch - 2.5K

*Will add more when Alchemy Level increases*

MANUFACTURING

Armor

Helm

Leather Helm

Torso

Leather Torso

Augmented Leather Torso

Legs

Leather Pants

Augmented Leather Pants

Feet

Leather Boots

Iron Greaves

Shield

Wooden Shield

Enhanced Wooden Shield

Iron Shield

Steel Shield

Hands

Leather Gloves

WEAPONS

Iron Sword

*Will add more when Manufacturing level increases*

CRAFTING

EVERYTHING!!

HOW IT WORKS...... :w00t::w00t: :w00t:

We mix your item for you on these conditions:

• Provide the ingredients + 5% more of the required to ensure minimum losage of essences/bars/weapons/etc
  • Do NOT go over the Max Batch limit
  • Let us keep any Enriched Essence that we 'might' recieve in the making of essences
  • Provide Food - Fruit, Vegetables, Toadstools, Feasting Potions, Bones (Ask the team member which one of those they prefer and then settle out an agreement)
  • Any 'lost' ingredients will not compensated for
  • Items for manufacturing is at your own risk. If we critical fail then you will not get that 'item(s)'

- The Team -

• MoTioNKi11a ALCH - 31 :inquisitive:
  • Skulduggery ALCH - 39 | MANU - 27 :icon13:
  • Elke ALCH - 64 | MANU - 29 :pickaxe:
  • DarOH CRAFT - 101
  • Viper ALCH - 81 :whistle:

Accepting NO MORE members for the time being

*We hold the right to refuse orders and/or ban people from here* :mace:

Edited by MotionKi11a

Anyone is welcome to join or participate! Whether it's:

• Full Time
  • Part Time
  • Or only a One off thing :P

*We hold the right to refuse orders and/or ban people from here* :mace:

Then i would like to register as a "One off thing" for any alchemy item you posted

Pm me ingame :

dragon_killer

First of all, good luck with your shop :)

However i'd suggest you to power level at least to lvl 50 in both skills, because otherwise you'll crit, fail a LOT.

That said, paying 5% fee + number of crit. fails does not make it very appealing (at recommended level you have 50% chance to fail, and each fail has 1/3 chance to be a crit.fail).

PS: enhanced wooden shields cannot be manufactured ;)

Edit: fixed typo

Edited by groomsh

Excellent idea and I wish you much success with this :-)

That said, paying 5% fee + number of crit. fails does not make it very appealing (at recommended level you have 50% chance to fail, and each fail has 1/3 chance to be a crit.fail).

I have to agree here, though. A 5% extra in ings and food should cover your failures while still allowing some earnings for you. It would also make it easier for the customer as s/he then really knows what they get (100% products for 105% ings+food).

Why do you prefer bones & toads over PoF?

I'll happily be of aid to help you extend this service (currently alch 64, manu 29).

Edited by Elke

First of all, good luck with your shop :)

However i'd suggest you to power level at least to lvl 50 in both skills, because otherwise you'll crit, fail a LOT.

Thanks for this info..I will have to re-think a bit about this.

PS: enhanced wooden shields cannot be manufactured ;)

I know..this is for antisocial people :happy:

Excellent idea and I wish you much success with this :-)

I have to agree here, though. A 5% extra in ings and food should cover your failures while still allowing some earnings for you. It would also make it easier for the customer as s/he then really knows what they get (100% products for 105% ings+food).

Okay I will probably change things around a bit for more people to become interested in this service :)

Why do you prefer bones & toads over PoF?

Because Skulduggery has that perk that when you eat bones with no cooldown for food level and shrooms also both of us can eat those with no cooldown. Both of those are cost effective of the client and if the client were to give us PoF's, those are like 15gc each so pretty much the client will be losing money by supplying us the PoF's. I'm just trying to find a cost effective way for both of us and keep both of us happy at the same time.

I'll happily be of aid to help you extend this service (currently alch 64, manu 29).

Thats great! Welcome to the team :icon13:

UPDATE

• Changed one of the conditions, removed one of the conditions & added a new condtion
  • New Team Member - Elke

Edited by MotionKi11a

Shield

Wooden Shield

Enhanced Wooden Shield

Just wondered what ings are required for these? :P

gcs :-)

I would love to participate too - i have #reseted 2 weeks ago, so i'm somehow looking for fast OA experience.

My alchemy level is 81 - and i would be interested to mix bars - in batches of 1k-2k [in order to ensure fast delivery] at a rate of 1050 ings for 1000 finished bars.

Because I have low life and can't use any life increasing armor (except MoL) i can't mix with toads for the time being, but with fps only.

After I'll get my #4 human nexus, thus allowing me to use a RdHoLaM i can start mixing with toadies again.

I am also 36 manu, but I lack #artificial nexuses, thus allowing me to manufacture only leather gloves and any (if any) other items that

I am also social, thus being able to perform buying/muling for the team.

I'd like to order 10k water essies.

That will be 10.5k ingreds + 1050 shrooms.

Will get to you ingame :D

Shield

Wooden Shield

Enhanced Wooden Shield

Just wondered what ings are required for these? :P

gcs :-)

Indeed

I would love to participate too - i have #reseted 2 weeks ago, so i'm somehow looking for fast OA experience.

My alchemy level is 81 - and i would be interested to mix bars - in batches of 1k-2k [in order to ensure fast delivery] at a rate of 1050 ings for 1000 finished bars.

Because I have low life and can't use any life increasing armor (except MoL) i can't mix with toads for the time being, but with fps only.

After I'll get my #4 human nexus, thus allowing me to use a RdHoLaM i can start mixing with toadies again.

I am also 36 manu, but I lack #artificial nexuses, thus allowing me to manufacture only leather gloves and any (if any) other items that

I am also social, thus being able to perform buying/muling for the team.

I'll pm you ingame

ALSO:

Welcome DarOH to the team :P

I wouldn't use this service, because giving you 105% to get back possibly less than 100% isn't a deal I'd accept. If it was give 105% and get 100%, perhaps I would consider it.

Also, I would recommend using a single color for your post; it's hard to read some of the items you post for sale, because of very low contrast with the background.

Good luck in your endeavors.