Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrtyDevil

hi can i please know something about my bann

aislinn you said you told me about no trading chars etc can you show proof please as to know who is telling the truth because you rarely talked to me on drty devil 2ce on whiterhino and was on my buddies list on konvict1 can you show me a screenie of chat loggs of this for proof please

its the perfect fool proof way to figure out if i truely had this rule and is a reasonable request

does anyone think this is or isn't reasonable request?

are you retarded? others already said it doesn't help your case if you spam, that was meant for posts in 1 topic but i am pretty sure mods don't like to see topic creation spam either.

mods can be reasonable at times and if you just work it out with Aislinn in PM you might have (had?) a chance, but you prefer to burn bridges all over town.

PM her once, get a reply back and then reply back to her, that is how a conversation works btw. more civil, better chances of getting your point across and have things go positively for you.

erm sure new computer i have loggs yea :< and if shed even read my forum pm from b4 i started any bann topic today the oofc id be pming her:)

i am just getting a feeling she is mistaken on who she told this