Eternal Lands Official Forums
DrtyDevil

attilathehun

Actually your character is whiterhino. Guess you need to talk to the person you gave it to.

why cant i have the char i bought as i do not have that char whiterhino and if u read the pm he bought it for 20 bucks wouldnt accept for free that is his chara my only chara is attilathehun till i get name change to whiterhino...so yea i do not own whiterhino or w/e his name will be the fri that radu gets back

i only own attilathehun its the only char i have access or will have access too if is allowed to be unlocked

No, you bought it against the restrictions you were on. That doesn't make it "your character". The only character you are allowed, and were allowed, is the one you were on, WhiteRhino.

This is EXACTLY what you did last time too and why I told you then you had to start over with a new one.

How many times do have to go through the same scenario before you get it?

i didnt know was no buying/selling/trading char policy i misunderstood something you told me beforei didnt understand or misread or was never told directly or forgot about it if i did i apoligize if allowed i wont buy or sell or trade again can i please have attila unlocked to play again?

last time i buy or sell anything or think about it its burnt in my head now seriously :/

im under no alts,no buying/selling/or swaping chars policy if is anything else can please inform me of if you are willing to unlock him for me to play on him. please can i have info on any other special restrictions that ive failed to mention

its impossible for me to get wr back as i did sell him can i please get attila unlocked i prommise my name will be whitrhino and if has to be whiterhino 1 then ill name change to whiterhino again once the other chars name is changed if would be allowed am wanting it to be name changed to konvict to my very first name

ill make sure you know who i am either way you will know the char i am on only me no one else nor will i be on another chara

Actually your character is whiterhino. Guess you need to talk to the person you gave it to.

I know exactly where he went and I doubt it is impossible.

it is impossibe he has the pass n i have no contact with him and he reset it sooooo yea i dont see why i cant keep the reseted attilathehun char and just change his name to whiterhino please i misunderstood these rules 1 time out of 2 years and im getting hanged:<

everyone thinks only of the bad things ive done the 3mutes and 2 banns now well ive played 6 years almost 7 years nowso thats very little for almost 7 years i make very little mistakes when i play every now and then my mouth gets me introuble and i face a mute or this 1 time misunderstanding restrictions what of all the bags ive saved newbs i helped free stuff ive given to newbs on ip or newbs i told how attri works etc?