Eternal Lands Official Forums
DrtyDevil

attilathehun

[23:08:44] [PM to Aislinn: hi]

[23:09:30] [PM to Aislinn: i wish to give u whiterhinos pass for u to lock keep it or w/e as im not allowed alts] i tried to message you a few times so i wouldnt be banned also and i have never been told im not allowed char swap before,ive been told im not allowed to have konvict1 if i ever sold whiterhino that id have to get a new char cause konvict1 will never be unlocked

Whiterhino moved to my house a couple weeks ago. I was told that he informed Aislinn of this...

[17:54:57] [PM from WhiteRhino: [PM to Aislinn: im moving tomorrow to michigan me n purplehaze will be on same ip can we still pvp etc?]]

[17:55:12] [PM to WhiteRhino: oh?]

[17:55:18] [PM from WhiteRhino: [PM from Aislinn: as long as you aren't sharing.][PM to Aislinn: i had to clear it b4 i did trade or switch ip:)]]

That was so we could be cleared to still interact.

Then he was given this Attilathehun character just yesterday. He tried to have Aislinn lock the whiterhino character, as he knows he is on restrictions. Aislinn never replied and so he gave Whiterhino away. He (Whiterhino) is no longer using this IP address, nor does the former owner (Attilathehun) have the password anymore.

I am PurpleHaze in game, cannot log in due to changing my password and mis-typing or something. Will have to wait for radu to fix that. Also on this IP is _Savannah_ (my RL daughter) and Soldier (My alt that I'm hoping to level to become a bot). As far as I know, there are NO other characters currently using this IP address, other than WhiteRhino and AttilaTheHun of course.

He has been told several times before that not only is he on no-alts but he's on a no character swapping/buying/selling restriction. This has nothing to do with his move, which yes I did know about.

Any permission he got in relation to the conversation about his move was on the whiterhino character interacting with purplehaze. There was no discussion of him switching characters.

i understand i was on no alt rule but you never did tell me i was on no swapping/selling/buying because i was never told this before if so i dont remember it so it must of been along time ago if so i apoligize for my lack of memory on this im not ttrying to break the rules. if would please unlock these chars as atillathehun is me and is the only char i play on and for my efforts in trying to contact you show i wasnt trying to break the rules.also i do not have controll over whiterhino anymore it will never be on the same ip adress also i wont trade with the char again as i know who owns it

Edited by DrtyDevil

also i got attilathehun on a complete reset

aisy,im not trying to break the rules that shows with me pming you first seriously i didnt know i was on no selling/buying/trading rule i was never told that i can remember i was just told no alts and no interactions with my brother

i also kept to my word when i said that too i did not ever trade with tokie ever again as he was the owner of the wr char b4 me i watch out for things like that as to not break rules.and during the time when u locked konvict1 to get tokie you never did tell me no char swap/buy/sell iirc you told me no interactions with tokie and i kept to that for a year now.

also tbh i plann on changing name to whiterhino when radu gets back so names wouldnt be confused. so would be a diff char yes but also wont be a different name.just thought i'd add that because wr is who im known as n the whiterhino name is what id be allowed to have interactions with purplehaze.

Edited by DrtyDevil

Oh please. You are in trouble a LOT for someone who never ever intentionally tries to break the rules.

Apparently you don't read them, don't follow them, and don't even pay attention when somebody personally tells you the ones that specifically apply to you.

And then when there is mass trouble on one IP with way too many characters and everybody has a different story including hacking and theft, and multiple times no less, yeah. You get some restrictions. My being "confused" is the least of the reasons you are on restrictions.

So you can sit on it for a while and think about it and try to remember or dig back in your chat logs.

i dont have many loggs on brand new comp and think when konvict1 started playing i havent hacked anyone.my bro drtycmunk maybe idk i wasnt even around my mom/stepdad till 2010 tbh

or my brother lol

look i only want attilathehun back he will be whiterhino hows that getting introuble i may have a diff name now but when radu is off vacation i will get a name change to whiterhino u know my ip so u can tell in some way if i dont do it......alsoi walked into this no alt rule etc when i moved to my moms/stepdads so i was automatically targeted with attention with all the players on same ip it wasnt my fault that a whole family enjoys el its something we can all do together for fun in our own way drtysouth once gave me his 60s char also which my brother traded with not me which he addmitted to then you put me on no multi rule i have not had an alt since and that was 2010 iirc 2 years ago i flamme yes i dont cause trouble like most ppl who bj scamm etc i play this game pretty fairly i dont have intentios to get introuble i get introuble things that i didnt know abouut i didnt know no buying/selling/trading as was my char i thought automattically that if i wanted to sell my char and buy a new one or trade for another was my personal decision im sorry i was wrong and didnt know about my special rules :/

and the only ppl on this ip are savannah/me/purplehaze and her alt soldier no one else

how about a no interractions rule for me and them? the attila char can not have any interactions no trading nothing just for my char to thiers?would that idea work best to solve the # of ppl on the same ip? and the namechange to whiterhino should solve the problem with the char change it should help this then im still on ignores banned from bots and any other type of list ....can this idea help me be unlocked?:ss

Edited by DrtyDevil

Oh yeah, you did tell me last time i asked you to give konvict1 away to chopper because he wanted it in march (iirc) you told me no he is not going to be unlocked even if i sell this char i'd have to get a new one,and that you will never unlock konvict1 since i locked him to get tokie char (whiterhino). So technically i did do the right thing i got rid of wr and got a new char attilathehun.

Edited by DrtyDevil

No but learning to punctuate and make posts that are readable will at least get me to look at what you said.

so since you did tell me that can i have attilathehun?and thats another reason i thought i was allowed to buy/sell trade chars etc other than the fact i don't remember that i was told i could not.i may have it might just be my memory 2 years is a long time to remember every thing tbh, and in 2 years from that time (iirc) ive not got in trouble no where near half the ppl that still play this game.I always pm a mod before i do something i dont understand and ask 1st is it allowed 2.how does it work.

and this time i did pm a mod you to inform you so no confusion could take place so this ban wouldnt happen you never pmed me back so i went to sleep i woke up n my char was banned.

me doing this should show i didnt know. it also should show i was not trying to cause any confusion or trouble ya?:(

this sortof is not fair imo. why because i had no alt rule cant i buy a char n sell my main so i have 1 chara when i did pm a mod to inform them of the switch i wasn't trying to hide and keep whiterhino i pmed you to inform you of the change and was even going to change my name to wr again also why did i get no trading/selling/buying charas for my brother trading with my alt while i was sleeping? or for getting tokie char and having konvict1 locked keeping to my no alt rule following the rules?if thats so how many people bought/traded chars more than once that had no alt rule? alot that i have seen tbh.

[PM from whiterhino: calsonic was talking shit, told him, you offered me the char for free]

i gave the char away to not break no alt rule

only restriction i thought i had so i tried hard to follow it when i pmed you and never got pm back i gave the char away to avoid breaking my restrictions.

Just a tip, stop spamming. Aislinn will read your posts when she gets here again, do you think she should be on these forums 24/7? She might actually take your case more seriously if you acted maturely.

Sorry, but just felt it would be necessary to tell him this.

Just a tip, stop spamming. Aislinn will read your posts when she gets here again, do you think she should be on these forums 24/7? She might actually take your case more seriously if you acted maturely.

Sorry, but just felt it would be necessary to tell him this.

true sorry just a lil worried ill lose my char :/

[PM from viperwitch: well gonna miss ya in invance and instance you were a trustworthy guy... not like some ...] just thought i'd throw this in for all ppl who misunderstand me from rumors i borrowed from my brod tagg ti cuis of cd rem nmt ew of extra damage and steel greave of ubers to do invance as tank since was only 7 ppl and even tho brod tagged guild that bjed me few days before i returned it as soon as inv was over ...i noticed scammed etc above again just thought id clear up i dont scamm not my thing ;)

thank you for youre time ill be watching to see if i can come back on my new char i hope i can :P aisilinn if you read this again i hope you can find it reasonable to give me my character attilathehun back so i can bring him back up in stats:) i hope you can find it reasonable to give me a restriction for the unbann of my char and on a no trouble making policy:)or something please :D ?