Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest leon

to hard

Guest leon

hi

theres any way to make easy the atack click ?

cuz when i hunting habbits to train my summon is so hard to hunt them...c and many small enemys they just walk and when i click it say that i am too far from them it is so frusting :angry:

anyone have tips for this ?

keep at it and it gets easier. rabbits can be difficult as they are fast but you will get used to it. when you move on to rats or beavers it will be easier.

it just takes practice.

i have the same, and yes it can be frustrating...ok how i do it:

wait till they are out of trees...

only click on the small creature when im close to it and it sits down...

and try to guess which direction it will run next

btw thats a reason why i leveled up my ranging skill ;)

today i use a bow and hold alt-key while i shoot...no more running after it then :)

Guest Guest

Hello i have the same problem even now for the small creature so i try to get as close as the creature then attack it but sometimes i click om the creature and i got the message you are too far ... and the rabbit have the time to run

so i found out something that helped a lot click on the creature using RIGHT click + alt or ctrl (can t remember sorry) you will get close to the creature and when you think you are close enough to the creature use the left click and kill it :)

Aravinth

doesn't it do that automaticly? :\

never had to use the alt key to attack anything even if it's small,

anyways if its an issue newer players face might aswell adress it, helps keep newer players in game and maybe even get more newer players to join in.

we have keyboard shortcuts for casting spells, what harm would an auto attack button do that works in lets say a 3-4 tile radius?

doesn't it do that automaticly? :\

never had to use the alt key to attack anything even if it's small,

anyways if its an issue newer players face might aswell adress it, helps keep newer players in game and maybe even get more newer players to join in.

we have keyboard shortcuts for casting spells, what harm would an auto attack button do that works in lets say a 3-4 tile radius?

For some creatures small size and movement (i.e. brownies, wood sprites) and terrain is their major defense and this would negate it - it is partly why Wood Sprites for Haidir gives so much experience.

could lower the exp for those, rather have less exp for them and have more newbies staying then good exp and newbies leaving cause they get frustrated.

and no1 cares about wood sprites or brownies defense, they are meant to be killed

I disagree infamous, if a newb is going to quit over not being able to kill small creatures, then it is a matter of time before something else makes them quit. Its tuff for everyone to hit those small mobs untill you get a feel and a timing for it. RUN SPRITE RUN.

I disagree infamous, if a newb is going to quit over not being able to kill small creatures, then it is a matter of time before something else makes them quit. Its tuff for everyone to hit those small mobs untill you get a feel and a timing for it. RUN SPRITE RUN.

what makes you say that? implying there are alot of annoying things in game? :\

No, im implying that if s/he doesnt have patience and is willing to QUIT over 1 thing at a newb level, the probabilty is this person isnt going to last long on here. Whats next quit cause crit fails, equipment breakages, cant earn gc fast enough, etc. Im just saying i disagree on your opinion to make them easier to hit/less experience, so newbs wont quit.

the other things you mentioned ain't that bad, crit fails are hardly a problem since most people mass produce so a few fails doesnt matter.

besides, those things become a hindrance when you get higher level, by that time the newbie is hooked to the game and won't care that much.

Edited by Infamous

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this