Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rhyander

Static

Pk during invances ftw

It would solve a lot of problems, less argumenting about lossing of gear, fewer people becuase of fear of pk will solve overcrowding, if someone is not being a rascal kills him, I think would make invance a lot more fun for playing

:omg:

Are you insane?

No, she/he is not insane, but merely expressing an opinion, and IMHO, your retort was rather impolite.

In any event, I believe that there are merits as well as downsides to making invances PK. I don't see how it is different than a PK map being invaded during a regular invasion. As I mentioned in the other Static thread, PK invances would mean that players will have to respect each other and cooperate with each other, which cannot possibly be a bad thing. I also think fears of indiscriminate killing of players is exaggerated, since such behavior will jeopardize the chances of winning.

Yes lets solve over crowding in 100-120 invance, that was I can do it by ,myself or with a person or two ^^

If a certain minimum number of players must remain in order to win, that should help to avoid this situation. The potential for abuse may be further reduced if invance PVP encounters are not be eligible for EXP or pki.

Unfortunately however, the high price of rostos means that the idea will be rather unpopular.

Pk during invances ftw

It would solve a lot of problems, less argumenting about lossing of gear, fewer people becuase of fear of pk will solve overcrowding, if someone is not being a rascal kills him, I think would make invance a lot more fun for playing

:omg:

Are you insane?

No, she/he is not insane, but merely expressing an opinion, and IMHO, your retort was rather impolite.

In any event, I believe that there are merits as well as downsides to making invances PK. I don't see how it is different than a PK map being invaded during a regular invasion. As I mentioned in the other Static thread, PK invances would mean that players will have to respect each other and cooperate with each other, which cannot possibly be a bad thing. I also think fears of indiscriminate killing of players is exaggerated, since such behavior will jeopardize the chances of winning.

Yes lets solve over crowding in 100-120 invance, that was I can do it by ,myself or with a person or two ^^

If a certain minimum number of players must remain in order to win, that should help to avoid this situation. The potential for abuse may be further reduced if invance PVP encounters are not be eligible for EXP or pki.

Unfortunately however, the high price of rostos means that the idea will be rather unpopular.

Make no-drop Player exeption IF killed by another player and not an NPC monster.

In case of this rostogol would NOT dissapeare from inventory.

An idea

still stupid.

even if we assume that people will not deliberately kill each other putting a mechanic into a team-based PvE situation where you can accidentally (especially in this game) kill someone is silly.

not to mention all the added drama. after all people around here hate drama????????????????

If PK was made explicitly outside of fort walls unt only after the mobs have starting to invading with no exp for PK would make peoples afraid of bagjumping, there would be mob rules, and finally honest players and fighters would have a power to stop bad eggs or rogues or whatever peoples calls them at least from a small part of EL. And ofc evilmangopie would have real concern as if invance became PK he would have to become very 'nice' in orders to be taking part I thinks

still stupid.

even if we assume that people will not deliberately kill each other putting a mechanic into a team-based PvE situation where you can accidentally (especially in this game) kill someone is silly.

not to mention all the added drama. after all people around here hate drama????????????????

People in this game love drama, look how long this bj thread got lol, would like to add pk invances would be crazy , too many allies/enemies fighting alltogether

Edited by StaTic

People in this game love drama, look how long this bj thread got lol, would like to add pk invances would be crazy , too many allies/enemies fighting alltogether

Great way to bring back the PK :P

So actually you say that people who don't like PK or are not interested in PK should stay out of invances ? (if invances were made PK)

I really would hate that (just my opinion).

Another thing is, where would be the crossing line between breaking the "you must be helping" rule and solving your private "issues" with player XYZ ?

I really can't see how this could work.

Make invances pk and evil people like me can ensure no ppls in 40-60/60-80 invances live, sounds good for the game.

No they can't, as it would be against the invance rules.

As for the all the categories from 40-60 right up to the pr0 120+ there are lots of pure fighter builds, an ebul pker who went on killing spree would only be able to get away with it once before the rest of the team ganged up on him/her even the best fighter in their range couldn't win against multiple attackers even with brovado and flame wars,lot of peoples very afraid of PK in this game

Make invances pk and evil people like me can ensure no ppls in 40-60/60-80 invances live, sounds good for the game.

I would like to see how you hold up against 8 opponents :)

No they can't, as it would be against the invance rules.

Make invance PK but ban people who PK in invance.

You sir are a genius of god status.

I think somebody is missing a point about people in that bracket. Most 40-60 people wouldn't even be able to cast MI, or stand up to a WT lol

I think somebody is missing a point about people in that bracket. Most 40-60 people wouldn't even be able to cast MI, or stand up to a WT lol

He obviously hasn't met Slash :whistle: