Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rhyander

Static

I was in 80-100 invance and no I did not have a rosto, my bad! I take responsibility for that! I was bag jumped by someone who was supposed to be protecting my stuff instead he took it. Steel set, rdholm, ti shield, scythe, Jagged saber and various rings! Invance is supposed to be a team effort and with a team member like him you get to the point you don't want to go. That is a shame! I will not invance with him. Please watch your backs if something happens and he is anywhere close.

Please make sure to cast your distrust vote on /trustbot

I feel for both players, so I am trying to organize a steel bar event for both players. If you'd like to assist, please contact me in game.

I think it is pathetic that one bag jumps in invance. Stealing from the people that help you get exp!

Banned from my bot!

Wow! same guy again!

I wonder how he manages to sniff out rosto-less people.

There is a few ways to find out about rosto-less people. Here is one way.

This story doesnt involve the people that Static bj'ed, but I will tell it anyways.

We were about to do an invance a few days ago. Right in the invance channel a player stated that he would be without a rosto and he asked everyone to watch out for him in case he dies. I sent him a pm and advised him to sit out this time. I mentioned that it might be a better idea to not annouce something like that in the invance channel. He didnt enter the invance.

Pretty insane thing to mention to an invance channel. : /

maybe now people will think about having a rosto in inv first before going into invance, or any other dangerous place

It's a shame they bj in invances because i see it as the same as an instance. You're a team and should watch out for each other. but bjing isnt against the rules and no matter how much you dont want to invance with him, you cant stop him from entering. So will just have to do it when he isnt on or quit doing them all together. best thing would be to carry rostos but i can understand the lower levels mainly, having a hard time affording rostos at the insane prices they are. But its better than losing your gear.

maybe now people will think about having a rosto in inv first before going into invance, or any other dangerous place

Yes, because this is the first time this has ever happened.

such a rascal

Just wanted to point out, ive gotten bjed over 400k in armor this year in invances only, so got some back. not sayin it is right or wrong. its just blah its game. i tried being nice and i still got my stuff taken, not going to try n be nice anymore. i also pointed out we are a team in invance, still got stuff bjed several times. so what we are a backstabbing team ha might as well get used to it right>? i got lucky this time. who will next?

1. No sabotaging other players.

This is the number 1 rule for instances. Now could someone explain to me that bj-ing another player is not sabotaging another player?

@Static: So because you got bagjumped by some scum, you decide to bj some innocent player and with that lower yourself to their level?

Sabotaging another player would be things like healing monster someone is fighting. Being gate guard and not letting players out would be sabotaging other players. I think deliberately shooting from long range to make creature disengage and attack other archers may be considered sabotaging other players.

According to rules of game which supersede rules of invance unless stated otherwise as soon as something is out of your hands whether a bag you dropped when you died, something left on ground for another player, arrows you left in bag for shooting later, etc it is not yours any more but 'community' property.

Yes, because this is the first time this has ever happened.

different people mostly, the ones it happens to atleast learn from it ^^

No Static, "WE" are not a bag jumping team, you and maybe 1-2 other dishonorable players are. Just remember, what goes around comes around. I think alot if not most players have been bagjumped at one time or another, it doesnt make it right for you to do it back.

From invance rules:

"2. If you go to an invance where you would gain exp at the end (that is, your levels are within the invance range), you must help the team win."

I guess I don't see how allowing bagjumpers to steal someone's armor is helping the team win. Seems like if they are reported using the #abuse command, it could be seen as breaking invance rules?

happened to da_tank, but he bagjumped alot afaik, dunno if there is a set amount of bags that need to be jumped before it is considered sabotaging though, depends on the mods.

Pk during invances ftw

It would solve a lot of problems, less argumenting about lossing of gear, fewer people becuase of fear of pk will solve overcrowding, if someone is not being a rascal kills him, I think would make invance a lot more fun for playing

Pk during invances ftw

It would solve a lot of problems, less argumenting about lossing of gear, fewer people becuase of fear of pk will solve overcrowding, if someone is not being a rascal kills him, I think would make invance a lot more fun for playing

:omg:

Are you insane?