Eternal Lands Official Forums
loir

Change time display for predictors

I'd like to suggest the time display for the predictors be changed to 20, 60, and 120 minutes. Currently it is 20,40, and 60 minutes. Astro changes so slowly that most of the time you use a predictor all the values are the same. This defeats the purpose of a predictor and you can get the same results from an indicator.

What do you use indicators for? I use it for finding top of my astro when I am making very tough items. For that I want the fine tuning in 20, 40 and 60 range to make sure I get maximum benefit.

Well for astro categories that have large numbers a shorter time span may work, but for those with small numbers like attack or defense a larger time span would work better. Here is an example of what I mean. How is this display more beneficial than an indicator?

35i50ed.jpg

Why not have different levels of predictors? Add ub3r predictors which do 60, 120, 180 minutes from now, recommended engineering level to mix ~95-100, ings cost ~400 gc each or something.

Why not have different levels of predictors? Add ub3r predictors which do 60, 120, 180 minutes from now, recommended engineering level to mix ~95-100, ings cost ~400 gc each or something.

+1

And possibly give making normal ones a chance to creat an uber like EMPs from SRs