Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rokk

Daredevil

As most of you will know, there is a Perk called 'carefull guy' which cost 5 PP for the price of 250 gc, reducing the chance of loosing items when you die from 50% to 40%, kinda pointless imo

so

What about a perk that increases the chance from 50% to 60% or more for -5 PPs, with prolly a hefty amount of gc to prevent nubs gettin it

obviosly all the amounts are just a riough concept

you may begin trolling :P

I like the idea,

-1 PP, 500kgc. 100% chance to drop everything

yup, 100% chance makes more sense than 60% and 1 free ppt is enough

I think careful man should be buffed. How about no change in 10% chance to drop items, but a 25% chance to not lose a brick when you die with one on you instead. Would make it worth considering imo.

100% and -3 pp is my vote with 100kgc cost

I also like Rabbitman's suggestion..

Edited by InfectioN

I can agree with the 100%, but lets be honest, a free pp (or a pp) is 1.3million gc's so 500k is realistic and fair

100% and -3 pp is my vote with 100kgc cost

I also like Rabbitman's suggestion..

When i thought of this it was origionaly 100% drop, but was concerned with flamers and trolls :)

-3 pp and rosto don't working

+1

Indeed, +1. That actually would be a negative perk with some nasty effect. I like it.

+1

Indeed, +1. That actually would be a negative perk with some nasty effect. I like it.

Imo 3 pp isn't enough to consider a perk like this. Only takes 2-3 really unlucky deaths to lose the same amount of gc as it would have cost to buy 3 pp. Maybe change drop chance to 10% per item with brick, 100% without?

+1

Imo 3 pp isn't enough to consider a perk like this. Only takes 2-3 really unlucky deaths to lose the same amount of gc as it would have cost to buy 3 pp. Maybe change drop chance to 10% per item with brick, 100% without?

This perk is more for KF/DPA Campers... a true PK Neg... (and harvesters who are nude).

I like that idea tho. 100% Drop chance without brick, with a brick 10-25%/item to drop. Cost is 500k for 3 PP's... (but the rosto also poofs+if you're in an inStance you stay in it).

I'd make the removal (if there was one) about the same chance to drop a nexus from Bula and put it on probs MB or Casty (Or some shit and giggle like Shy Rats).