Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chester74

Thermal serpent sword

Hello my name is Life ingame and i'd like to sell a Titanium serpent sword of thermal.

I know and you probably know to how i got it but that still doesnt mean i have to change the price because of that... I have also created a topic on the Unofficial EL forums so you could also check out that topic about this sell.

Bid at own will...

Atleast want to get 1 mil for it

Bin at 1.2 mil

XXOutlawXX Has bidded already!

Life

for all who not know. he bagjumped someone on no rosto day. i think this is an important information because not all want to buy from bagjumpers :)

Edited by arxan

for all who not know. he bagjumped someone on no rosto day. i think this is an important information because not all want to buy from bagjumpers :)

i think same

I dont approve either, but why not start a new thread in the proper section of the forums if you want everyone to know what he has done instead of high jacking his thread? Plus you are not telling us anything we dont already know. He admits what he did in his non-edited post and directs everyone to go read up at unofficial forums.

If you start a new thread you can mention who the victim is too, some people will direct some items or gc his way. People have done this before.

Hi, he isnt bjr he is only kid, i forgive him and thank you Rick as well trustable player. i forgive Life and give his reward.

gratz life, the person to risk thermal was dumb enuf, thermal on no rosto day, smart guy indeed. 80% of EL would have kept thermal, the ones whose IQ is average i meant

the ones whose IQ is average i meant

do you really think that you are smarter than people that play nice? it is about karma not IQ.. but you will never understand that :) hf in your fecking life ;). the player life did the right thing thats the good news.