Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Stronze

my day shopping

[stronze @ 6080]: i got an AWESOME story.

[stronze @ 6080]: i went walmart to pick up am real mower i ordered online.

[posseidon @ 6080]: orgy with triplets in a gelatin pool?

[stronze @ 6080]: i figured i pick up some window fans,blinds and a lil laptop table that i can slide over my lap so the heat from it doesnt cook me alive

[Malaki @ 6080]: sup

[stronze @ 6080]: dam you slow malaki

[stronze @ 6080]: went to wal-mart. had to picks some stuff up - malaki

[stronze @ 6080]: i buy all my stuff and walking out with these big boxes stacked in my shopping cart

[stronze @ 6080]: i give a nod to a police officer on the way out

[stronze @ 6080]: i get to my truck and start stacking boxes up. i hear someone say excuse me. i look up and i got 3 police cars around me

[stronze @ 6080]: those cars are REALLY quiet

[biker_Boy @ 6080]: wow why

[stronze @ 6080]: now apparently walmart security thought i was "with someone"

[biker_Boy @ 6080]: lol , what

[ElvishPresley @ 6080]: :o

[stronze @ 6080]: cop ask me where is my buddy and im like, i have no buddy. im alone

[stronze @ 6080]: now the keep is getting that posture im a scum bag shopplifter or something

[posseidon @ 6080]: :o

[stronze @ 6080]: keep is meant to be cop

[stronze @ 6080]: "officer for your safety and mine. i have a conceal permit" officer's eyes got real big

[stronze @ 6080]: i think he was a rookie

[ElvishPresley @ 6080]: :P

[stronze @ 6080]: the other 2 cops are standing in front of me non shalunt

[biker_Boy @ 6080]: lol

[stronze @ 6080]: ask me if im carry and i say yes. had me turn my back to him and reach around me and pulled out my firearm

[stronze @ 6080]: the other 2 cops after seeing my conceal carry briskly check out my gun like kids in a candy store

[ElvishPresley @ 6080]: omg they didnt lick it did they

[Lookin4AnAngel @ 6080]: ok ok, keep the kinky talk to a minimum

[stronze @ 6080]: "nice gun, kimber 1911. .45....its dirty, specailly the barrel"

[ElvishPresley @ 6080]: :P

[Malaki @ 6080]: did they keep your firearm?

[stronze @ 6080]: shush malaki. im not skipping ahead of the book just for you

[stronze @ 6080]: i tell em after my first deployment"flashes military ID" the barrel rusted while i was on RR

[stronze @ 6080]: rookie ask me questions about the boxes and why 2 recipt. then the rookie looks at the other 2 guys checking out peice if we good to go

[stronze @ 6080]: the other cop ask me to put it in my truck for me, i say sure and reach into my truck and open my center console and step back. he puts it in and they drive

[stronze @ 6080]: back in front of the store looking for whom ever

[stronze @ 6080]: and that ladies and gentlemen is my day at the store

Oh great. in that shopping trip, I bought a lapttop stand to roll over my lap.

Before, id sit the lapto on a bar stool that I flip upside down.

When back start hurting from leaning forward, id place laptop on my lap.

When the heat from it started to make me to hot, id put it on the bar stool.

Well I get it put together, put the laptop on it. I turn around and ny laptop is off and no ready lights are on.

I'm thinking I might have unplugged it when I plugged my new box fan in.

The battery stopped working when I took it apart long ago it to replace the keyboard when my brother knocked a glass of ice tea into it.

Nope. My laptop is now fried.

I just upgraded to kubuntu 12.04 also :/.

Btw writing this on my smart is annoying.

Hopefully I can afford a new laptop next month

Well that is one heck of a bad day. :(

Don't stop tinkering while you're saving up. You just never know.

Passed along your message btw.

LONG POST ZAER INSPIRED ME

i think Americans should relinquish control of thier country back to England. Theyve obviously had far too much cake and fizzy pop and believe that a combination of guns, anti depressants and monstrous bagels is where this planets heading.

Obama has fucked your country far harder than Bush did, but you cant call him out on anything because otherwise you are anti gay or anti black or anti semite.

A nation of armed to the teeth clinically obese manically depressed and poorly educated people. Please do not try to convince me America is a good country because it gives more in '' foreign aid'' than any other country in the world. yes it does, and most of that ''foreign aid'' comes in the form of crippling international loan agreements and military hardware.

Fuck America and fuck England too, England is far worse ... they get away with worse intrusions into peoples liberties than the American neo zionist cabal does. All the while mainting this slightly dumb, slightly effeminite domination over the hooligan hard drinking populace. England has more CCTV cameras per populace than any other nation on Earth. Last count was around 1 Camera for every 11 People in England.

Funniest thing is, America truly believes it attained freedom from Brit rule !

You didnt, the rule just passed from Overt Monarchy rule to a better and more diversive rule. The Banking System. The Federal Reserve owned by private interests NOT YOUR GOVERNMENT, primarily by a British family and part of a great cabal called The Rothschilds.

Welcome to your slavery, one credit card at a time.

The cops try to apprehend someone that they thought was pulling a scam, and the person happens to be carrying a concealed weapon. Why does this turn into a rant about Murica and England and world economics??

England would be called Germany right now if it werent for Murica coming to the aid of all Europe in WW2. Be thankful that Germany tried to take Russia and that Japan bombed Pearl Harbour because we would have a different world than what we have right now.

Murica enabled the commonwealth to regain the freedom they lost.

So why be a hater. If anything just feel bad for the Muricans who think they have it so grand.

And no, Im not from Murica.

wow really? you take my day shopping and turn it into an attack on america and britian.

and sadly it had nothing to with politics,economics or foreign policy.

now if it was a rant about guns or the right to carry guns in public, then that be related.

and did you even take the time to read my article.

there was no intrusion into my fundamental rights.

the cops didnt give me any grief when they was informed i was armed.

they didnt demand that i hand over my gun.

he politely asked if he could remove it.

i had every right to deny him but i was a suspect in a crime and i didnt want to waste their time or mine while a criminal was gaining more chance to flee the scene.

yeah we americans have our faults and currently have an internal conflict with government's rights vs individauls rights which is effecting our foreign policy and relations with the world but compared to other dynasties of world history, we are far from the worst.

and the reason your military spending is so low and can spend higher dollars in education is cuz guess yet, due to our military based in countries such as yours, they have less to worry about external security or military spending.

hopefully when we pull our forces world wide and focus more of our monitary policy on home defence, you will see a difference in your spending lvls with education vs military.

and this rant is brought to you by someone who didnt go to highschool or college.

moral of story: don't carry a gun

your way off the mark.

your moral conclussion is to be a victum of crime.

the world is a scary and dangerous place.

a firearm is a weapon of force to be used in the personal defence.

in countries such as the UK where firearms are on a general basis banned, a citizien can only defend themselves with physical force.

here in america, a 80 year old woman can keep herself safe with a small .38 but in other restrictive countries. same 80 year old woman can only use melee weapons such as a blunt object that is handy.

2 young men can disarm and do great bodily harm to such a person cuz the old woman cant meet them on even ground.

statics prove that gun free zones are more subject to violent crimes.

you never hear of a shooting spree at a shooting range, gun show or police station.

good people follow the law while bad people ignore or break the law.

so if you disallow the carry of guns, guess who has them and those that dont.

my conceal permit is certified proof that i have not commited any crimes or suffer from mental defect.

Edited by Stronze

One thing that popped into my mind in terms of the gun issue, wasn't the whole point of an armed populace in America, to enable the people to overthrow the government when it inevitably became as corrupt as the monarchy it had replaced?

Other than that, points for an extremely random rant that invoked massive worldwide conspiracy, without mentioning the Illuminati.

"If marriage is outlawed, only outlaws will have inlaws." - Robert Anton Wilson

you are correct tork.

our funding fathers wrote the second amendment soley for the purpose to defend ourselves against the government.

owning guns for self defence was as common as we breath and to say to have regulations and permits on guns would have branded you the town idiot.

sadly enough town idiots got together over time

moral of story: don't carry a gun

your way off the mark.

your moral conclussion is to be a victum of crime.

the world is a scary and dangerous place.

a firearm is a weapon of force to be used in the personal defence.

in countries such as the UK where firearms are on a general basis banned, a citizien can only defend themselves with physical force.

here in america, a 80 year old woman can keep herself safe with a small .38 but in other restrictive countries. same 80 year old woman can only use melee weapons such as a blunt object that is handy.

2 young men can disarm and do great bodily harm to such a person cuz the old woman cant meet them on even ground.

statics prove that gun free zones are more subject to violent crimes.

you never hear of a shooting spree at a shooting range, gun show or police station.

good people follow the law while bad people ignore or break the law.

so if you disallow the carry of guns, guess who has them and those that dont.

my conceal permit is certified proof that i have not commited any crimes or suffer from mental defect.

on the other side though, psychopats get a gun and shoot up schools, an attacker will always have the advantage of surprise.

you can own a gun, but are you gonna point it at everyone all the time?

Edit: simple logic though, an unarmed person is way less likely to inflict any kind of harm on someone.

why? balls, not much people would risk getting into a fist fight and perhaps lose, easier to point and shoot.

another Edit: those town idiots went with their time, mindless cavemen cling to an ancient amendment that is out of date/time and not even relevant no more. what are you gonna do with your glock if the government decided to roll a tank over your house and tell you what to watch? back then if you had a gun you could fight invading forces on equal level, not anymore

Edited by Infamous

i wrote an entire reply and my graphics card froze and i lost the post.

it boils down to.

your first point is void cuz you point out unlawfull carry and use of a firearm by someone with a mental defect to commit a crime in a gun free zone using the example of a school.

that point only re-enforces my post.

.1541% of conceal permit carriers in Texas are convicted of a crimes in 2009.

that doesnt list convictions with firearms only but total convictions.

65,561 people was convicted of of crimes and only 101 of them had CCW permit. 0

here is the PDF backing that

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=texas+assualts+conviction+percenatages&source=web&cd=4&ved=0CF0QFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.txdps.state.tx.us%2FRSD%2FCHL%2FReports%2FConvictionRatesReport2009.pdf&ei=RqT0T6K7MOS-2AXbqOyHBw&usg=AFQjCNG01T2GvsaHWBy7selDe7mOIoN_nQ&cad=rja

so we just voided your second point and shredded it to bits showing that your statement was ignorant amd ill educated

and the final one that i really hope is your attempt at humour or just simply trolling.

it is outdated as murder, rape and robbery today.

im really glad world peace happened and no one is in conflict anymore.

oh and an armed population vs a mordern army wise crack.

.08% of americaned are IN the military

approx 50% of american households have a gun in residence.

there is 90 guns per 100 americans

i cant give you a CCW percentage because some states dont require permits.

and i have seen plenty of videos of goat herding insurgents taking down modern american tanks.

try some research into EFP's and IED's.

and i have seen plenty of videos of goat herding insurgents taking down modern american tanks.

just about choked on how awesome your post was and then you said goat herding insurgents

just to clarify something here .................

if for example Norway woke up and realised they could now out fuck anybody with thier military, and they invaded the land of the free .... please tell me ... should I call you a goat herding insurgent for fighting back ?

To carry on with your covert rule, the Banking families have established a debt system heavily burdened by the military industrial complex which spends a large portion of its profits ( based on government military grants ) on lobbying your congress ( which is just as corrupt these days as the Brits have been for centurys ) for more grants and more war.

Awesome. Your whole economy ( if you have a quick peek ) is based around your military. Im not surprised guns are popular.

In becoming the worlds un elected and un represented police force, both the United Nations , America and Britain ( and others :P ) have broken international law regarding the invasion of a sovereign nation. Multiple times since 9/11. Awesome.

We are fucking sick of it. Peoples eyes are opening at an astounding rate now, im not saying ''waking up'' or ''im awake'' because im not. Still learning here.

But im not even ranting @ stronze, or anyone for carrying a gun. Im ranting at the greater picture here. Why we live under the conditions we do. Is it all a fucking accident?

Edited by Ateh

i wrote an entire reply and my graphics card froze and i lost the post.

it boils down to.

1: your first point is void cuz you point out unlawfull carry and use of a firearm by someone with a mental defect to commit a crime in a gun free zone using the example of a school.

that point only re-enforces my post.

.1541% of conceal permit carriers in Texas are convicted of a crimes in 2009.

that doesnt list convictions with firearms only but total convictions.

65,561 people was convicted of of crimes and only 101 of them had CCW permit. 0

here is the PDF backing that

http://www.google.co...OIoN_nQ&cad=rja

so we just voided your second point and shredded it to bits showing that your statement was ignorant amd ill educated

2: and the final one that i really hope is your attempt at humour or just simply trolling.

it is outdated as murder, rape and robbery today.

im really glad world peace happened and no one is in conflict anymore.

oh and an armed population vs a mordern army wise crack.

.08% of americaned are IN the military

approx 50% of american households have a gun in residence.

there is 90 guns per 100 americans

i cant give you a CCW percentage because some states dont require permits.

1: i think you miss the point completely, it's not about a concealing permit, concealing permits dont kill anyone. it's the gun that does duh.

it's simple getting a gun, anyone can get one. you don't have to have a conceal permit to carry it into a school and kill someone, or walk into someones house while they watch TV and shoot them.

like i said, it's simple logic you dont carry and point your gun all the time so how does making it easy for every unstable (not just talking about mentally ill) person to get a gun more safe in the world? people are gonna be victims of crimes no matter what, giving everyone a gun to defend just creates more chaos with a false sense of safety.

so to make it clear, it's not about a silly permit, maybe people with one don't commit crimes as often, but they do anyways and it's irrelevant.

shredded to bits, ignorant and ill educated, classic case of pot kettle black.

2: tunnelvision is bad yo, army doesn't just use tanks i guess you failed to notice that i meant if the armed forces decided to subjugate you, there is little you can do. glad to educate you here but besides tanks the army has warships, bombers, fighter jets, helicopters and missiles.

Example: Hurricane Katrina gun confiscation. they confiscate guns so people wouldn't go around shooting and looting which in a way proves that guns in civilians hands are bad.

back to the point though, during Katrina the army went door by door to confiscate guns, people handed them over like sheep

- Katrina gun confiscation vid

so that shreds your second point too. nobody will stand up to the military, they have bigger and better weapons then you do, it's their profession to kill and subjugate others, they have been trained to follow orders without question, not much you can do against that, thats why they send the military to Iraq etc, not rednecks with a hard-on for guns.

conclusion: guns are bad, not saying no1 should own one but atleast make it more strict, ofc it's fun to go to a range or somewhere to shoot targets, but it wouldn't hurt anyone to make sure the right people are able to get one with the right motives.

LONG POST ZAER INSPIRED ME

i think Americans should relinquish control of thier country back to England. ....