Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
makuyi

thank you EL

Posted 25 June 2010 - 06:21 AM

i've played this game for 2 weeks now. I would like to share my views on it, now that I still remember how it feels to be a new player.

Although people are very willing to answer my questions, I still have no clue how to raise levels.

I know 2 players only so far and it is nice to say 'hi'when I see them. Other than that, it is still an alone game for me.I still feel kinda lost in this game.

I think I am doing pretty good in this game; my oa is 36 . I have 1k money.

Overall I think one needs quite some patience to get started in this game. I wonder if other new players have that patience. I know I do, because this game is worth my time.

-------------------------

2 Years ago I wrote a long post including the above. Since then, so much has changed.

I do know how to raise levels; I am proud to say I am in the top 50 for engineering and my oa is now 135. I certainly have more than 1k gc.

It is not an 'alone' game for me any more. I talked to some very special people who have become dear to me.

Thank you all for making me enjoy this game. It is a great game and as I said 2 years ago: this game is worth my time

Mak

Wonderful post! :)

I was lucky, had friends in game on day 1, and since then, it has been a great ride... for the last five years and then something! :D

Wow is it already 2 years? I remember your first posts very well... but forgot the name and when I was meeting you in game you were already in cool guild and not looking alone anymore :)

I am glad you are still around and enjoying the game as we are. Great job with your achievements and thanks for nice positive post, more players for EL like you!

Its been some time since you posted indeed - remember it http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=53258 - and yes i saw you as a newbie in IP. My ex guild atm was donating items to beginners- we just wanted to give a bit of help and have fun and well... you were one if them :w00t: , i remember your name was writen in guild chat.

Rly glad to see you got it how to play in the end and you still enjoying the game. And will be a pleasure to read more of your journey in EL :P

Holy crap.... 2 years alredy.

Damm im getting old.

Nice post uve made along your EL experience.

Keep enjoying the game and havinf fun.

Regards