Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cicero

My iguana died

My iguana, whom I've had for almost 8 years now, died this evening. Some of you may remember a while back when I posted about her health problems (I can't find the topic now). After recovering somewhat from her infections, she had kidney failure a few days ago. Her health declined rapidly.

Just thought I'd let everyone know, since I had mentioned her bad health before.

Sorry to hear that...

Why can't God take away the BAD pets, such as Roja's bird? :cry:

is Roja's bird that mean?

and sry to here about your igauana cicero, must be hard :cry:

Stan : "Why would God let Kenny die, Chef? Why? Kenny's my friend. Why can't God take someone else's friend?"

Chef : "Stan, sometimes God takes those closest to us, because it makes him feel better about himself. He is a very vengeful God, Stan. He's all pissed off about something we did thousands of years ago. He just can't get over it, so he doesn't care who he takes. Children, puppies, it don't matter to him, so long as it makes us sad. Do you understand?"

Stan : "But then, why does God give us anything to start with?"

Chef : "Well, look at it this way: if you want to make a baby cry, first you give it a lollipop. Then you take it away. If you never give it a lollipop to begin with, then you would have nothin' to cry about. That's like God, who gives us life and love and help just so that he can tear it all away and make us cry, so he can drink the sweet milk of our tears. You see, it's our tears, Stan, that give God his great power."

Stan : "I think I understand."

sorry cicero :cry:

Ent lay down under teh bird age, and pretend you are sleeping for a few minutes, it will no longer fear you (if tahts the problem) and it will fee superior, and be nice.

Stan : "Why would God let Kenny die, Chef? Why? Kenny's my friend. Why can't God take someone else's friend?"  

Chef : "Stan, sometimes God takes those closest to us, because it makes him feel better about himself. He is a very vengeful God, Stan. He's all pissed off about something we did thousands of years ago. He just can't get over it, so he doesn't care who he takes. Children, puppies, it don't matter to him, so long as it makes us sad. Do you understand?"  

Stan : "But then, why does God give us anything to start with?"  

Chef : "Well, look at it this way: if you want to make a baby cry, first you give it a lollipop. Then you take it away. If you never give it a lollipop to begin with, then you would have nothin' to cry about. That's like God, who gives us life and love and help just so that he can tear it all away and make us cry, so he can drink the sweet milk of our tears. You see, it's our tears, Stan, that give God his great power."  

Stan : "I think I understand."

Very....deep?

Sorry fer your loss Cicer... lost my dog like a month ago or something ;)

Yes it is sad when you lose your pets. I have one that I hope I go before her because I'm not sure ill survive when my pet passes away. I hope your not as bad as me Cicero.

Well, she had been suffering for quite a while now. It hurt a lot more to see her in her previous condition than it does now to know that it's all over.

I know your sadness cicero.. my first dog.. (who came to our house and wouldnt leave) died a few years back or arthritis in the hips.. he couldnt move so they put him down.

I remember crying on him.