Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
OlenTheRed

Bot Banned plus or negative

Of course person who are banned from bot try to neglect the trouble what banning cause them. What else could they say? Even if they can use someone to buy stuff, it still make them waste time, they need find i buyer who they trust, espesially if item is expensive.

...There are many accounts, but when we talk growth we need to talk about the people who are logged on not and not about accounts that sit dormant....

Funny thing that you mention people logged on because I am logged in alot more now that I write books (terrible fail rate still). In fact, I am almost logged on for 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Action points kind of skew the idea of judging player base by the number of people logged in.

Action points kind of skew the idea of judging player base by the number of people logged in.

The total number of people logged on at any time still goes from the high 300's to the low 100's everday like it has for a long time. But whether or not you are afk, you are still logged on and playing a part.

Do you count bots as players in those well over 800?

With bots and players added together it's usually never over 800.. Maybe if you checked at just the right moment on a busy weekend you might see 800+ people and bots combined. It certainly isnt over 800 all weekend long.

Either way I was only referring to real life players.

After reviewing your graph it seems every player is able to decide his or her own fate in Eternal lands, but some actions may earn you a bot ban.

The way i see it....

Being bot banned could be a large hassle when its time to sell or buy. (negative)

Banning ppl from your bot may cause you to wait a little longer to make transactions. (negative)

Bots are ppl 2 :bangwall: (negative)

Of course person who are banned from bot try to neglect the trouble what banning cause them. What else could they say? Even if they can use someone to buy stuff, it still make them waste time, they need find i buyer who they trust, espesially if item is expensive.

I dare to disagree. People who are banned from bots hardly care about it, usually. Personally, if I got banned from a bot for any reason I would keep doing exactly same stuff that got me banned. Most probably I would be more dedicated to commit my "crimes". ;) Why? 'cos it amuses me.

After reviewing your graph it seems every player is able to decide his or her own fate in Eternal lands, but some actions may earn you a bot ban.

That's one hell of an awesome sentence.

You can decide your fate in real life, too. But some actions may earn you holidays in a prison.

The way i see it....

Being bot banned could be a large hassle when its time to sell or buy. (negative)

Banning ppl from your bot may cause you to wait a little longer to make transactions. (negative)

Somewhat right. Yet, as stated above, I'd rather set higher prices for people I don't like, i.e. majority of the population.

Bots are ppl 2 :bangwall: (negative)

So is Minesweeper.