Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Orick

pulled out of an invance

Everyone else: He was only in the invance for 7 minutes....u heard Immortelle's report....who knows how much he would have helped...he wasnt given a chance....im not putting this on Wolfwitch....im just sayin that many of you are not being sensible, and quite honestly, you are selfish...

Could you please tell me, how he was not allowed to come back ? It really looks to me, that you mastered selective reading.

Please read this quoted text:

[11:48:45] [PM from WolfWitch: you need to kit properly or leave - FULL armour and weapon - I will take you to MM store so you can dress apropriatly]

[11:48:50] Zap! You were sent to WolfWitch!

[11:49:03] [PM to WolfWitch: ?]

[11:49:08] [PM from WolfWitch: check your pms]

[11:49:34] [PM from WolfWitch: an invance is not for training - rules require full armour and weapon - kit up and head back in]

Do you still think he was not allowed to return back into the invance ?

Everyone else: He was only in the invance for 7 minutes....u heard Immortelle's report....who knows how much he would have helped...he wasnt given a chance....im not putting this on Wolfwitch....im just sayin that many of you are not being sensible, and quite honestly, you are selfish...

You are quite wrong, he was given the chance to kit up reasonably - he did not. He was taken to MM store to be given the chance to kit up reasonably and re-enter....he did not. Or would you rather we turned a blind eye to the rule breaking on the possibility that he would help more than he was and pretend the rules were not violated?

Funny thing there though, is that other than his original post - Orick is not the one moaning here - people that had nothing to do with the situation at hand are the ones making the most noise :S

Which would indicate that the problem is greater than this one incident.

Or that people have too much time on their hands.

Or both.

Whatever.

Wolfwitch, he is 70 something in att....he doesn't even have Physique maxed out.... you can twist this however you want, but don't try to tell me that he wasn't helping....why not just say, he wasn't helping enough to make you happy? Its Radu's game, and if Radu says he is breaking the rules as far as Radu see's the rules, so be it....but, don't try to justify it with BS....as far as Orick not moaning, it doesnt matter....if this is a public forum, then we should feel that we have a duty to say what is right....im not telling zenphon or groomsh to not post in here, even though i think their points are stupid...

And you can stamp your feet - scream for attention and bang your head on the floor as much as you like, I was there, I saw what he was, and was not doing first han,d so do not try and use someone elses problem to justify your need for attention. And I am not sure where you are reading - do not post here - I am simply pointing out that other people seem to be seeing this as bigger than Orick does.

Groomsh, i gotta tell ya....you really gotta think before you post.....ure just trying to take shots at me, and you are doing a crappy job of it.....i never said that he wasn't allowed to come back....but, if i go into an invance wearing what i think is the right stuff to get the job done, then why would i come back after being taken out? if my help (no matter how great or how small it would have been) is not wanted, then im not gonna try to give it .....

.im not telling zenphon or groomsh to not post in here, even though i think their points are stupid...

The pot calling the kettle black :D

Groomsh, i gotta tell ya....you really gotta think before you post.....ure just trying to take shots at me, and you are doing a crappy job of it.....i never said that he wasn't allowed to come back....but, if i go into an invance wearing what i think is the right stuff to get the job done, then why would i come back after being taken out? if my help (no matter how great or how small it would have been) is not wanted, then im not gonna try to give it .....

Again, it's your selective reading:

What kind of crap is this???

The rules are VERY SPECIFIC: "YOU MUST BE HELPING". Did you ever read the rules? If you did, why do you post crap like this here?

Going without a weapon by yourself is not helping. Invances are not to train on monsters, they are to kill them fast.

Did Radu say that he was NOT helping ? ... Yes he did, so what are you talking about ?

Personally, I don't care about Orick, one way or the other....i don't even know him...probably haven't said more than 3 sentences to him over the years.......but, 'you' want to justify your points with BS....like i said, if radu says he broke the rules, he broke the rules....but, if i have 100 dollars and say that i want to help you by giving you 20 dollars of it....do you say, "give me the rest," or do you say, "thank you."? <-----thats my point, and if you dont understand it, i would't be surprised....

And you can stamp your feet - scream for attention and bang your head on the floor as much as you like, I was there, I saw what he was, and was not doing first han,d so do not try and use someone elses problem to justify your need for attention. And I am not sure where you are reading - do not post here - I am simply pointing out that other people seem to be seeing this as bigger than Orick does.

If he indeed broke rules by not having a weapon i understand that, ok its not acceptable. But tbh i saw him with a weapon and gear up,not sure what happend after. If he didnt wanna gear up or do the right thing when he was asked by a mod ok again a rule broken. And i apologies if i made a mistake.

@Calif:

The invance rules were made by Radu, and all of us have to obey them.

No matter how hard you try to justify that he was there without armor/weapon and solo-ing 8 FCWs is ok, it just is NOT helping the team.

It's not helping by definition of the rules which were made by Radu. Is it really so hard to comprehend ?

Edited by groomsh

Let it be noted that Groomsh would say, "Give me the rest."

Oh well, you try hard to justify your truth, and when you have no arguments, you give replies like the one quoted.

I guess you're just seeking for attention and i'm done with giving it to you, unless you prove my arguments are wrong.

@ Raz - 50-60 mobs are fluffy, pw tiger feros. Anything higher max is 20-25 over 10 mons solo. Please excuse my miscalculation.

@ DonC - Exellent point here. Faxie is a fighter with full armour he is designed to fight. However if he solos he possibly won't manage same mob as Orick can. Orick is a tanker. To tank something he needs to put plate away so his defence is the lowest then other people near mob. If he won't do that then mobs can attack just about anyone else possibly person who cannot manage them.

Now, when he puts plate off he is undegeared. But plate is always in his inventory isn't?#

My point is if you are under gearing for a short time in invance for tanking is it rule breaking? Someone said if i understood it correctky that it is. If Orick can tank stuff without a weapon why not? After all that is his choice if he can tank it without weapon or SOP as long as mob is tanked and can be ranged/meeled it is ok he is helping. It is not like he is sitting in bushes doing nothing.

@ everyone else As we alredy know WolfWitch had received reports. So, it begs a question - Who is The RAT?

And i am not talking of Invisible rat :P

Are you got an invance inspector? You fight and he/she going with a notebook collecting reports.

Orick was acting like he used to in invance with igitd and mirror perks. Start at the best spawn for him with low armour and fight them until they are dead. Low armour = harder mirrors against mobs. With igitd he could easily kill 8-10 fcw a min. Sounds like he thought he was contributing to the invance in his usual fashion, but maybe underestimated how many mobs he could kill without iglow?

BTW, Orick wouldn't hit mobs with a cutty or js. Would need a scythe or rapier :P.

Edited by Rabbitman

Groomsh, proving YOU wrong is the least of my concerns....ure arguement is moot, at best....i don't pretend to be above retaliation...but, i try to keep my retaliation at a level above the average joe.....the fact is, now, the more you post in here, the more you look....ignorant.....so, keep it up

Locking the thread. People are continuing to post while not reading everything, or have selective reading, or are intentionally ignoring the key points of what the problem was.

Yes it's spammy but the concept applies: If you don't know what has happened and what has been said (for whatever reason) up to this point, your comment is irrelevent, especially when you are arguing invalid points (which you would have realized if you either didn't have an agenda or actually read the thread in its entirety).