Eternal Lands Official Forums
OlenTheRed

broken rule 5

Hi, unfortunately i broke rule number 5 i am very sorry to El staff and all other El players i am asking for an unbann the rule was broken and im prepared to accept the punishment whatever it may be :( p.s. the death penalty is no longer carried out in my state

Also i broke rule number 8. In one month I created (small amount of time) : SlarGogun / Slar_Gogun / Asnebel / (two with similar names). After banned I created Kaylae to see why El was no longer working anymore.

My lil brother also plays from the same ip address (Downbeam) and i saw him attempt to solo a cyclops with pickaxe in SK and i picked up his Db, and traded him wooden branches on prima. So I broke rule number 5 directly and indirectly (bag drops). Pretty sure my brother broke rule 1 just by the way he talks in RL.

Broke also the Bounty rule mentioned the players name in channel.

I have also broke the invance rule 40-60 going there without the proper amount of pking arrows (ER perk 170).

Not gonna beat around the bush all these things i did were intentional, but was so excited to play was no time to read the rules. I apologize again to El staff and El community and will post again on judgement day before the high court.

Only posting this to make it a little easier to decipher my mess :(

Not 100 percent sure if im posting this a day early or a day late but I really need to do some daily's may I Olen play the game again. I truly am sorry for doing these things and have had time to read the game rules. Also these dam bologna sandwhiches you serve in EL jail really suck. Being banned really sucks also I miss playing alot and hope to see some of the ppl I met in game again. Lastly I understand playing the game is by no means a right and would certainly feel privledged to play another day. Sorry for wasting your time Aislinn you won't see me here again in this forum anyway.

You should be able to see in your chatlog when you got banned (when was the last time you were successfully logged in).

i really got a ton of stuff at work and rl would be nice to play again i understand how i get when someone screws up at my work i get mad. also i really apologized already thats it if u dont accept its ok im fine with that, dissapointed a lil but if ya can't except my apology ok just tell me so i can go

June 6 was your time up.

I unlocked Olenthered.

No alts, no sharing, no trouble. I expect you to familiarize yourself with the rules this time.

How to get unbann for my lil brother, also I guess its not fair of me not to ask and it seems some ppl just assume im a liar if his char isnt unban. I know he would like to return to EL and will leave it up to him to answer your request. I'm not real keen on seeing him unbann will leave that up to you if u see fit. I guess I need to ask how to prove he is Downbeam and I am OlenTheRed ? I do have some chat logs of me and him talking back n forth if that would help.

can ban my ip plz no longer wanna play hangz up my gloves, happy new year, am really a bad apple I think will be good if I go is all ty.

Edited by OlenTheRed