Starting price: 1100kgc.

Minimum increase: 10kgc.

Buy it now for: 1350kgc.

Current highest bid
Sold for:
1350kgc (anonymous bidder
:ph34r:
)

Nota bene: I reserve the right to exclude certain persons from the auction.

Auction ends on Saturday, April 28th, at noon (UTC) (or whenever BIN is offered).

long version:

For countless days, I have worked in the cold mines and over the hot forge to manufacture these swords. Now you may or may not wonder how to make best use of them. I want you to consider this:

What would Jesus the itinerant preacher of your choice do (with 1000 S2Es)? – Well, what wouldn't Jesus the itinerant preacher of your choice do (with 1000 S2Es)!

To name just a few of the possibilities:

• Who hasn't been in this situation: You are a giant, and after each meal there's some elvish hair stuck between your teeth. Get rid of that nasty stuff – with this special set of 1000 fine, extra durable toothpicks!
  • Do you wish to add a special lobby to your home, only for welcoming your very "best" "friends"? Then install a trapdoor, and underneath a neatly arranged display of 1000 Steel Two Edged Swords!
  • When you were growing up, didn't you always want to have a swiss knife with more and more and even more functions? You can make your dream come true today! With this exclusive bargain, you can construct your own swiss knife with 1000 functions – all of which are "Sword"!
  • Who says "the quickest way to a human's heart is through his stomach"? Any sensible dwarf knows it is through the chest. With a two edged sword. Or better: a thousand of them.
  • "Of course I'm sure this is safe, darling husband. Now hold still while I practice my knife throwing skills with 1000 of the finest ever manufactured Swords from Forgelady Kaliera ™!"
  • Valentine's day always arrives so suddenly. Buy early this year, and buy something extraordinary: A bouquet of Swords for your very special someone!
  • Dont shoot the messenger. Stab the traitor with a sword! Better still: Get all your 999 friends a sword each and let them join in.

shortest version:

Buy my fornicating swords you rich PP grabbing children of unmarried parents! :whistle:

Love, Kali

Edited by Kaliera

Can I offer a Thermal for them all? :D

Sorry, I fear I need the money (or at least 900kgc). I don't generally rule out substitutions for money, but only on top of at least 900kgc.