Eternal Lands Official Forums
Microsoft

More shirts, pants, and sandals?

I think it would be awesome to add a red tunic with green shirt, sandals, and different pant colors.

This way, i can dress like Jiraiya from Naruto.

Just a suggestion. ^_^

I think it would be awesome to add a red tunic with green shirt, sandals, and different pant colors.

This way, i can dress like Jiraiya from Naruto.

Just a suggestion. ^_^

If you dress that way, I'd be Sooo tempted to ban you!

I could only imagine what you would do if I had said an orange jumpsuit. =/

Orange jumpsuit I'd allow, but we have too many people like Jiraiya without also allowing them to look the part as well!

I think, learner would look much better in game by wearing a barrel with braces.

Much easier then to hit a lit on his head and lock him inside the barrel for futher gnome roasts :D

Piper

Totally editing my post to clarify there are two separate custom clothing services. I had commented on the unofficial service.

Firstly, "custom clothing" is not something you buy from a bot. It is the exchanging of files to make a regular ingame clothing item (take leather armor for example) look like something else. You can create your own edited file yourself or pay somebody else to do it. It is then uploaded to either the unofficial customs server or the normal EL server depending on the service you choose.

Unofficial Custom Clothing:

Sir_Odie runs the unofficial custom clothing service. This requires a special server and you must have downloaded the required files and logged on through his server to see these customs. There is a fee to have your files uploaded, but not a fee to run on this server (I don't think). You need to ask around or ask Sir_Odie for instructions. People who do not subscribe to this server can not see them. These are a bit more lax in terms of theme and quality control.

Official Custom Clothing:

This is much more picky and costs rl $ to use. These files will be uploaded onto the main official server and everyone will be able to see them. However, all items submitted go through strict quality control and must be in theme with the game.

Thanks for clearing that up for me Aislinn. I was really getting confused.

I guess I would say then that I love to 'dress up' my character and I would spend a lot of gc buying purely fun items from an ingame bot.