Eternal Lands Official Forums
Alddra

New scammer or new name

like him met him once in game after i was lured n pked asked to help me and he and his friend pk's the one who lured me / yep would be pretty funny, geoffrey may agree also if his plan epic failed :)

@Nova; if it took 20 minutes for him to get anyone to go through middle door @ TD, to earn between 150-1.5mgc depending on drop, ofcourse he would be dedicated, I know you cant earn 1mgc in 20 minutes on and ore/mix/whatever lol

It's just his style of play.

Atleast he taught the majority a lesson in how to not get lured.

is it fair that goeffrey is demonized for playing a role in an rpg , noticed he was cursed out basically a big blank in the second post but dunno for sure what was said. Also if u dropped/lost what u said u did then ur far from being a nab, you werent scammed or lured only pked cuz ur skills dont compare. Yes alot of ppl in game say goeffrey no good stay away... why because he pked you isnt this what we all strive for, u level up to defend yourself or to be trampled by your nemesis in a PK AREA ?

I choose lvl up Beware Goeff :sneaky:

and you just choose to overlook the pack of lies he spouts to get you to that PK area, or the fact that he focuses on people either new to the game or returning ones who know the game changes constantly without documentation so wouldn't think twice about his cock and bull stories? Personally, lately, all I strive for in this game is to be left the frick alone. Fun stuff, great for game growth. Something is totally being done right here. woo.

and you just choose to overlook the pack of lies he spouts to get you to that PK area, or the fact that he focuses on people either new to the game or returning ones who know the game changes constantly without documentation so wouldn't think twice about his cock and bull stories? Personally, lately, all I strive for in this game is to be left the frick alone. Fun stuff, great for game growth. Something is totally being done right here. woo.

I see the pack of lies yep (Roleplay) as I stated in my previous post. Focuses on new players or returning ones, bah the victim has been a member in forums for almost four years. I also see you choose to ignore the rules of the game when they don't apply to your own personal interest and would like to see what the victim said after the bucket was kicked, but that prolly won't happen. Ya I like fun stuff and game growth also part of that for me is the interaction with others good or bad and the thread basically takes away from that. You also seem angered a little by my *opinion of Geoffrey not my intention and I apologize for that. He in fact avenged my death once after being lured in channel 7 during a contest (by the contest holders), but really didn't matter to the contest holders (oops only jk) and who would dare challenge such a large respected guild in-game or in disputes. Shouldn't I be the one asking to be left the frick alone ? Also if you truly dropped what you said you did then Geoffrey deserves to be pked for his actions thats all and ok I'm sorry you lost your things happens alot to me I die alot but all things can be recovered in time and heck I'll give ya 10kgc if it helps you out a little. If you give up then Goeffrey wins and I'm sure you don't care to see that.

Signed Newbie

or the fact that he focuses on people either new to the game or returning ones

lies btw

also nova, what do you think should be done?

Edited by evilmangopie

You also seem angered a little by my *opinion of Geoffrey not my intention and I apologize for that.

There is no single reason for your to apologise anybody might be angered with your opinion. You're in your right to state it. That's the sole reason of this forums.

or the fact that he focuses on people either new to the game or returning ones

lies btw

Focusing on people new to the game is against the game rules. Claiming so, with no solid proof, should never be done and, in my* opinion, should be punished, too. It may lead to an unjust ban.

* I'd like to emphasise I'm stating my and only my opinion.

Edited by Vanyel
gosh, I love clicking <edit> - orgasmic

Focusing on people new to the game is against the game rules. Claiming so, with no solid proof, should never be done and, in my* opinion, should be punished, too. It may lead to an unjust ban.

Not likely. Bans aren't given based on heresay. (Also I suggest we be careful on recommending bans. Bans for offering "false" or unproven information would be rather intriguing and I think might bite you back on who you are trying to defend on this one. ;) )

Not likely. Bans aren't given based on heresay. (Also I suggest we be careful on recommending bans. Bans for offering "false" or unproven information would be rather intriguing and I think might bite you back on who you are trying to defend on this one. ;) )

As far as I know I:

1. Haven't suggested banning anybody. What's more, I do not consider banning the only possible punishment. Never had, never will. There have been better ways of doing so in Eternal Lands a few year ago.

2. I stated that I consider providing false information for the sole purpose of getting anybody into trouble as wrong as breaking rules itself. Once again! This is MY opinion. I never claimed it was/is/will be an official interpretation of the game rules and/or opinion of the game owners/admins.

3. I do not think that the sentence you have quoted had been defending anybody, though I see where it came from. I considered it a general warning not to throw unproven and/or accusations here and there. Some people should stop looking for second/third and fourth hidden meanings of everything I say or write. I don't care enough to hide them there.

You also seem angered a little by my *opinion of Geoffrey not my intention and I apologize for that.

There is no single reason for your to apologise anybody might be angered with your opinion. You're in your right to state it. That's the sole reason of this forums.

Sounds like Goeffrey better clean his act up the dam tyrant ! *throws a rock (my opinion has changed)

wtb game update from the last decade so that dying doesn't set you back literally hours upon hours of gameplay. no drops when you die but some kind of "gold sink" punishment? outrageous idea!

try and scam people then! ha

I don't think false accusations are any worse than false "information" given. If one is punishable, the other should be. Again, since neither is punishable, no harm no foul? And rather a moot conversation.

wtb game update from the last decade

I have no idea what this part of your comment means. I don't even know what "wtb" means. Meh.

I don't even know what "wtb" means. Meh.

Want to buy?

Lorck is correct

as always. just live and let live, who cares if he scams people you dont know.. at the end of the day you go to bed not giving a damn until you log onto EL again. And have to agree with Van, giving false info to get someone banned is a dick move, just wastes moderator time