Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Myd1

asking for an unban

If thats what it takes then i have no choice. If i can say something on my behalf and i dont want to push this issue and waste anymore of your time. If its at all somehow possible to keep some of the items i had it would be much appreciated. And im only asking this because i would say 90% or more of the items were obtained honestly thru hard work and alot of grinding. I can definatley understand some of the items wipe and even some additional on top as a punishment, but i think a 100% wipe is a bit much. You can see my account and also have the logs from the illegal muling so you know what was wrongfully taken and what wasnt. I know i am 100% at fault here and i have noone to blame but myself, im just hoping the punishment will fit the crime. I can also say you will not ever have another problem from Myd1 from here on out, i have learned my lesson the hard way i assure you. Thanks for your time and sorry for wasting it.

Oh please.

I looked before I locked.

You literally dumped 2 characters worth of stuff on myd1 which was a 3 month old character.

Then you used one of those empty characters as a harvest alt/mule.

There is no way most of your stuff is honestly come by.

Also I'd like to remind you that we really aren't wanting to go through your stuff piece by piece playing "where did this come from." I know I certainly would have no interest in trying to figure out your 3 months worth of honest stuff in the big messy mix of 3 characters' worth of stuff PLUS harvest muling.

Then you can item wipe it, i honestly just want to start gaming again. When i said 90% i thought that was accurate, i guess i was wrong, i thought it was mostly flowers/ores/low end gear besides a sop, it was 4 months ago or so. Either way i know i cant win this argument, i just thought id ask. I still like your comebacks, your stern and get right to the point, i respect that and want to end this on good terms. Delete his items please. Thanks for fast response.

I just saw your second reply after i typed mine. I thought my titanium gear alone was worth more then i ever muled let alone everything else i had. But i am fine with it, i will get over it, it is just a game:) Looking forward to seeing your replys in other peoples bans, i truly had some laugh out loud moments. Item wipe me and unban Myd1 please, thanks again.