Eternal Lands Official Forums
Caliphear

God Please Save PK - Fighters

I must disagree what Koddy say. Arrow on back is not only OP, it's also looks very silly when using on melee fight, and is unlogical. Also, i think lowering (if not removing) Brod effect stats 5% to 1% would help really increase on PK, for me, and many other i know, BroD is big reason to not go PK. And yes, a Cotu is not answer,because with Cotu you cant wear NMT. And mage skirt? I dont like the idea to drop protection, and it breaks very easy. Also all fighter wearing mage skirts look's a bit silly ;) We had pants,and i want use them. Anyway,that is smaller problem. I feel BroD is the most biggest reason why ppl avoid PK, despite we had items to protect you for it, it's not necessary help if you concentrate other things, (you can't only watch opponent weapon all the time) and the risk you lose your most valuable items in split second before you have time to react still exist. I would really like do some more PK, but if 1 min figh may yield 1 week harv to replace break, it's no more fun.

Brod effect has already been decreased in the past iirc.

I must disagree what Koddy say. Arrow on back is not only OP, it's also looks very silly when using on melee fight, and is unlogical. Also, i think lowering (if not removing) Brod effect stats 5% to 1% would help really increase on PK, for me, and many other i know, BroD is big reason to not go PK. And yes, a Cotu is not answer,because with Cotu you cant wear NMT. And mage skirt? I dont like the idea to drop protection, and it breaks very easy. Also all fighter wearing mage skirts look's a bit silly ;) We had pants,and i want use them. Anyway,that is smaller problem. I feel BroD is the most biggest reason why ppl avoid PK, despite we had items to protect you for it, it's not necessary help if you concentrate other things, (you can't only watch opponent weapon all the time) and the risk you lose your most valuable items in split second before you have time to react still exist. I would really like do some more PK, but if 1 min figh may yield 1 week harv to replace break, it's no more fun.

Brod effect has already been decreased in the past iirc.

bralex knows, he is top 5

walking onto a pk map is pretty scary stuff indeed. The Brod ring n Branch dont scare me being 1 hit and dropping everything I own does though.

Quite so.

Another though similar idea might be to level-cap whole PK maps. Thus they're accessible to PK without the constant fear to be killed in one strike by a fighter playing in a totally different league, to give dis rings, true sight potions etc also for noobs and newbies a useful meaning.

Edited by Elke

Biggest problem with pk these days is getting people into a pk map.......maybe start having random invasions in pk maps give people a reason to enter.....not mod invasions , giws ones

Biggest problem with pk these days is getting people into a pk map.......maybe start having random invasions in pk maps give people a reason to enter.....not mod invasions , giws ones

+1

Mufo, would you really want to try to fend off the monsters and whatever people might decide to take advantage of a moment when your life is low for a harm spell or a pk arrow in the back at the same time? I honestly doubt many would. It would also be really embarrassing and hard to make up for if you accidentally click on a friend instead of the monster you are trying to kill.

By the looks of it, it seems that players are scared of the "drop" issue. Now it is true that we have no drop places such as KF and DPA, however, are many newbies/players aware of it? No there are already some players here that are not aware of KF or DPA being a no drop zone. Maybe its the matter of knowledge about the fact that these pk zones are no drop. Have like notices when entering KF or even before entering saying that KF is a NO DROP ZONE PK MAP. etc or other types of notices.