1. 1. bosses

• Giant 1 or 2
    • Japita 2
    • Chitros 5
    • Nasparliu 1 or 2
    • Add nothing it's fine the way it is

Tell me what you think

Again sorry to the mods for posting this again

Please note this is just for the 80-100 not for the rest of the levels and in the end it is all up to radu and what he thinks

I voted for chitros. They crit hard and are difficult to solo if you are in 80-100. I'd say add more than 5 though, maybe 30 or so similar to instance. In my experience they are harder to solo at this level than mcw, but about the same if you group up on them. Just my opinion.

voted for giants, i think thats what boss should be like, crit hard, like icy in 120+. 30 chitros? way too many rabbit

I remember soloing chitros on instances by the time I was high 90s. I don't think they count as a boss mob for this a/d range.

I voted for Nasps - but only since they are somewhat comparable to Giants (which radu claimed to have added anyway) and thus seem to me more likely to actually be added than

Japita.

Japitas would really be my favourite, but the way I feel, radu would probably leave them instance-only like they are now (just a feeling).

Maybe it was wishful thinking on my part ^^, I was thinking boss like nasps in 100-120 not boss like mb in 120-200. Maybe put 2 dilimacs or labs and adjust invance drops down (~30k drops average tops imo)?

I think, 3 Nasps or 5 Chitros, or even 2 Giants, all are fine to me, but if they are added, remove a few of the MCW and 1 Yeti, and in any case let them spawn somewhere very distant, since bosses are normally cowards ;D

30 chitros are definitely too much, even if they replace the yeti... and dilimac should remain the 60-80 boss i guess....not to be used in any other context.

(...) and in the end it is all up to radu and what he thinks

As he has voted for one of your choices, that is probably his opinion on the topic(?!).