Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Neil(AragorIII)

AragorIII

Hi,

been over a year now since I last played. Was hoping I could maybe get "AragorIII" unlocked. Would like to play a little again but don't to let all the work I put in with AragorIII be lost by starting a new character.

Hoping to find you well and to hear your response soon.

Regards

I made a silly mistake, after taking a long break I tried...badly...to make up the lost time and make some easy gold. None of my friends or old guild was around, I was alone and being very silly.

I do miss the good old days...I know my word might not mean much now but at least you can see my A/D levels are quite high...would be hard to cheat my way to them. I earned the rest of my levels in the year I started playing, a long time ago now though. I played with guild "MAGE" for months until I took my first long break. Before that I took the time to explore the maps and the continents, learning the hidden parts of the game that make it that much more enjoyable. I enjoyed many conversations on the newbie chat as I learned, and again when I felt experienced enough to help some people out. I never BJ'd or lured new players into PK. I rather enjoyed all the references to fantasy books and culture that were written into the game and added by players as the game progressed.

I cannot apologise enough...but I suppose I will understand if I am not allowed "AragorIII" back. I do not think any of the people I played are still around now...it would of been nice to find out or to join another active guild or even make my own some day. I never even got to see a guild map in the time I played, I really wanted to work more on my p/c/a/d and work my way up the creature list too...

My best wishes for you and your time in-game and out, anyway

Regards

Okay.

I unlocked AragorIII. If that happens again, the character not only gets relocked but deleted.