Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TrueMen

Boss for the 80-100 Invance

Yeah im crazy, so better watch out in pk ;D. I never said "go to solo giants" I said what if it came and got you alone, while you fighting 2 yetis or something

do NOT go alone and that wont happen, if that will happen when u're around ppls u will easy diss.

Going alone or not wont make a difference, not like Mm claok will stop them from attacking you. All creatures are aggresive.

No, Truemen im not. Which is why if you go to 1st,2nd page you will see i said all invances should have boss monsters.

If you are not in the 80-100 range WHY are you saying we can't kill/have giants i think giants as a boss if fine i am not doing them to make money that is what Instances are i know a lot of them people in the 80-100 range don't care if they make that much money because half of everything we get goes to the rangers i think giants are fine and i really like that radu is added them

And we were NOT talking about all of the invances levels here we were talking about the 80-100 noth the 40-60 or 60-80 or the rest of them

Wow, anger managment ok... Why should i make another post about a boss monster? might as well just add it onto here. It was an idea that all invances should get boss monsters. And that was my opinion about the giant, no need to get pissed. Sure if you wanna loose rostos up to you w.e. Sure if you don't care about money give me some gc, no? Only fair that all invances get boss monsters, not just 2.. im ean why leave 60-80 out, and 100-120..

This just shows how selfish you are, only want stuff to benefit you. When you go online players on el page, you don't just see Truemen online.

What there did i say in anger? I was just saying that is the forum post for the 80-100 invances not for the rest of them

And how am i pissed off?

And how am i being selfish? all i asked for was something new for the 80-100 just something fun to kill and would take a little time

And last what do you mean you don't see TrueMen online i am online right now and have been the last 72 hours because he stays logged in all night

2.. im ean why leave 60-80 out, and 100-120..

This just shows how selfish you are, only want stuff to benefit you. When you go online players on el page, you don't just see Truemen online.

and to this they didn't ask for anything like a boss monster so why should we give them stuff they didn't ask for?

Edited by TrueMen