Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rakesht

RakeshT

My account got banned today. think the possible reason is using multiple accounts from my pc.Its because my girl friends logged into her account from my pc. I used to l pay the game four year ago and when she wanted to play an online mmorpg i suggested her this game because she like this kind of games.I started playing the game with her because its her firs time on an mmorpg and she needed help. I used the in game character Rakesht and she uses shiningrosh. Sometimes wen she was in my home used to log into her account to take every hour harvest exp. Since she was having trouble in the beginning i created a new character "rake" to help her start as my character already was at over all 60 and i didn't know most of her doubts. But only played that char for like 2 days after that i was only using my old account rakesht. I gave her my crown of life which most of them asked her how she was able to have one at that low lvl.And since both of us where mostly using alchemy we used to trade ores and other stuffs.I am giving all these details because i was told that i have to tell all that happened here in order to get both of our account back.Hope you can give our accounts back as soon as possible. If you check the ip address from which she often log in from is her and she rarely used my pc to log in. Her house is near to mine.She was beginning to like the game and then this happened so please activate both rakesht and shiningrosh accounts.I am ready to give any information required.

First of all you need to read rules 4 and 5 specifically, in their entirety.

If you two are going to be playing in the same location, you will need to send me (email, forum pm) a picture of the two of you together with 2 computers at the same time with EL on the screen.

That said, you can't share characters and trade. That includes "just harvesting" for her or anything. That makes them your characters too, and vice versa.

Stocking up a new character with a LOT of stuff, including high end armor, that you are using is breaking the rules.

If you share characters, you can't trade or use any for benefit of the other ones. For that matter, you can't use your alts (multiple characters) to help each other either.

Lastly, loading up a friend with expensive items way beyond their means or abilities isn't particularly helpful, especially when they die, drop it, break it, etc, and can't afford to get any of it replaced. Try showing her how to play and earn/make this stuff herself. That is helpful.

I just gave her the CoL to show it works and she agreed to pay me back today or tommorow by making HE.If she no longer uses her char from my home and she always only use her computer from her home then it is not a problem right? We agree that such a thing will not happen.Just wanted her to like the game enough to play it because she liked this kind of games. Can you so activate our accounts back?

I am using pc from my home and she is using pc from her home and still u need proof? And if its the only way to prove whats your email id? If u have the logs of we playing then u can see only one or two days she used her character from my home and all the other days she was using it from her pc. And you can easily understand that.

I can easily see that 3 characters at least half of the time were at the same location and that they had a LOT of trades only when they were not at the same location, which looks to me like an intentional attempt to avoid same IP trading. I also see a new character with some very advanced stuff.

So yes, a picture please. I'm not unlocking any characters until I get one. What you say are going to do in the future has no bearing on what you already did.

your email id please? The char rakesht is mine i been using it for 5 years. It had good stuffs in it. And wen my gf came to play i gave her CoL. And she got some things from other players in game. And didnt know that was against the rule. Any if a picture of us together solve the problem then its alright. But what your email id.

Thank you for the pictures.

I unlocked RakeSht and shiningrosh.

If you are unclear about anything else, you can do a #help_me ingame to speak with a moderator.