Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
scarr

More Iron

G0BlC.jpg

you know where it is...

Can we have a couple more Iron on this spot? the place is packed... and i get stuck all the time

Edited by scarr

i agree, its good idea. I get blocked there pretty much.

Yes u'll say there are another spots (nc/srm and more) but thats the most used place for iron and it should be more confortable

Pople may not like me for this, however if there are a lot of people mining in a location where there is a small ammount of ore, usually the ore deposit gets smaller and dissaears completley, with that said what about some mass amount of ore being found by someone else, in a new location. (hopefully just as close to storage

Its more fun with more people in one cave tho.

more social interaction

I often get the impression some of the resources' deposites are badly misplaced and are hardly (or not at all) used. I would love to see some changes to the game making at least the most basic resources (iron/silver/gold) more available, i.e. closer to storages.

At this particular location there were before ‘the big clean up of harvestables too close to storage’ more ore deposits available at this source. It is a ‘secret’ location, not a regular open cave or quarry. I assume that the one deposit left was perhaps an omission or oversight.

At this particular location there were before 'the big clean up of harvestables too close to storage' more ore deposits available at this source. It is a 'secret' location, not a regular open cave or quarry. I assume that the one deposit left was perhaps an omission or oversight.

The only thing that has been removed at this location was some coal about 2 years ago.

At this particular location there were before 'the big clean up of harvestables too close to storage' more ore deposits available at this source. It is a 'secret' location, not a regular open cave or quarry. I assume that the one deposit left was perhaps an omission or oversight.

The only thing that has been removed at this location was some coal about 2 years ago.

Nope, there used to be more iron at that spot and it was removed.

Nope, there used to be more iron at that spot and it was removed.

I dont get that logic, as if a player would give up this spot for another iron patch that is even further away from storage.

at least put in 1 more iron ore, or another location that is about the same distance with storage...

You don’t see the difference between a secret location and a normal mine, and their pro’s and con’s? As far as I know we should not even discuss this and you should not even have started it. Next thing you know there will be complaints about crowded treetops. :lipssealed:

You don’t see the difference between a secret location and a normal mine, and their pro’s and con’s? As far as I know we should not even discuss this and you should not even have started it. Next thing you know there will be complaints about crowded treetops. :lipssealed:

Getting stuck shouldn't be a con, it should be fixed.

And lets be honest... secret location? :P

In my opinion the most logical solution if it is giving grief would be then to remove it also and/or have some pets there instead, but like I said I assume, we can only guess the reason why there was one deposit left behind that day.

And yes, I really hope though that it was a rhetorical question. Is it your normal way to enter a mine? But once again, I don’t think it’s correct to discuss game secrets here.