Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
zara

Zarariel

Hi to everyone still playing EL :)

I thought I'd pop in and see if I recognised anyone or if anyone recognised me :P

Been 4 yrs since I played EL and I happened to see a link to a KF NDD vid on youtube and it brought back sooo many memories lol good and bad....MP, MantyCore, Jaclaw, 2C, Winga and Albazz, Pra, Tall, Anthropologist, Spleenfeeder, to name a few and some of the infamous ones like Toomass, OMG :P , Pookies, Mufossa and MarkusWreck lol... just off the top of my head ;) and of cause RIP Desdemona and Devani :( Sorry if I left out a lot of other good players like Nostalg and BKC etc...was trying to keep this post short and just jolt a few memories :P

I'm tempted to log back in the game to see how it has evolved lol.

And yes I still remember Roja and Radu :P

Keep the gaming spirit alive and take care

Zara :)

Hey Zara!

Its completely safe to log back in, im here now. Just started playing again like a week ago, pop on and say hey :)

As far as the game goes, there are blue dragons now! And instances and lots of other stuff i have no idea what really is yet.

Good to see ya still out there.

Take care

Albazz

Hey Zara!

Its completely safe to log back in, im here now. Just started playing again like a week ago, pop on and say hey :)

As far as the game goes, there are blue dragons now! And instances and lots of other stuff i have no idea what really is yet.

Good to see ya still out there.

Take care

Albazz

Lol... ty Albazz....good to see you're still around too...I'll have to pick your brain for help when I log in :P

Hey Zara.good to see you are still around :)

Zalbo

Hiyas Zalbo

Great to see you're still around too ;)

Be prepared to be whispered ingame for help :P

TC :)

fool checking in - I still login from time to time. Do you still check your old email? :P

Hiyas 2C and no I haven't...haven't been on msn for ages either :P

Glad to see you're still around too ;)

I remember when you got that siggy :P

Does Jow still play ?

fool checking in - I still login from time to time. Do you still check your old email? :P

Hiyas 2C and no I haven't...haven't been on msn for ages either :P

Glad to see you're still around too ;)

I remember when you got that siggy :P

Does Jow still play ?

I shall have to catch you online sometime, then.

He hasn't been on in ages.

Hi Zarariel :hiya: , you should log in from time to time. I haven't been playing for years either, but started again 2 months ago, i'm not online as much as i used to be though. It's funny how all these players are popping up again the last few months... 2012 the year of the comebacks? :P

Maybe see you in game?

Hi to everyone still playing EL :)

I thought I'd pop in and see if I recognised anyone or if anyone recognised me :P

Been 4 yrs since I played EL and I happened to see a link to a KF NDD vid on youtube and it brought back sooo many memories lol good and bad....MP, MantyCore, Jaclaw, 2C, Winga and Albazz, Pra, Tall, Anthropologist, Spleenfeeder, to name a few and some of the infamous ones like Toomass, OMG :P , Pookies, Mufossa and MarkusWreck lol... just off the top of my head ;) and of cause RIP Desdemona and Devani :( Sorry if I left out a lot of other good players like Nostalg and BKC etc...was trying to keep this post short and just jolt a few memories :P

I'm tempted to log back in the game to see how it has evolved lol.

And yes I still remember Roja and Radu :P

Keep the gaming spirit alive and take care

Zara :)

Hey Zara o/

Take care and see you one day here (I was away too) :-)